CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
captainbryce
Forgiveness Man
CeCe
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
RobbieFTW
Chris
Tony Marino
11 posters

Heard Lady GAGA on the Radio this morning

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Heard Lady GAGA on the Radio this morning - Page 3 Empty Re: Heard Lady GAGA on the Radio this morning

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm

^^^^You don't know what Christophobic means? Shame, Shame, Shame! Well you are Christophobic and you continually prove it every time you post. Razz

(And I'm the only one who attacked Gaga? Oh the horror! God forbid somebody breaks from the herd for any reason. lol What good little sheep we are! big grin)

Use whatever definition you like. I'm no homophobe. Nothing I post proves that I am. And I'm frankly tired of fighting with you about it. If you really think I am a homophobe, then I can only conclude that you've never seen true homophobia and I pray to God that you never do. (I don't believe there is a "gay agenda." Razz There, happy? Can you shut up about me being a homophobe now or are you going to ramble on all night about it?) I am not a homophobe by the dictionary definition. That is a fact. Accept it, don't accept it. It's the truth. I'm moving on. You're free to join me or wallow in your delusions about me. Either way, 'evenin.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Heard Lady GAGA on the Radio this morning - Page 3 Empty Re: Heard Lady GAGA on the Radio this morning

Post by captainbryce Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^You don't know what Christophobic means? Shame, Shame, Shame! Well you are Christophobic and you continually prove it every time you post. Razz
    Here is what I think about "Christophobia" (and the validity of your statement).
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/christophobia

Forgiveness Man wrote:If you really think I am a homophobe, then I can only conclude that you've never seen true homophobia and I pray to God that you never do.
    On the contrary! I've seen MANY different forms of it, both SUBTLE and GROSS.

Forgiveness Man wrote:(I don't believe there is a "gay agenda." Razz There, happy?
    If that's true, then you basically acknowledge that the Catholic Church and the Evangelical Christian movement are both delusional entities that engage in fearmongering and bigotry against homosexuals. Because they DO believe there is a gay agenda, and that this agenda is destroying society. But you're telling us all right now that they are completely and utterly WRONG about that, and that gays should have the right to marry each other, serve openly in the military and have public support in high schools with regard to anti-gay harrassment? Go ahead, make a liar out of me. Let us know how you really feel because you might actually convince someone other than yourself if you choose your words right! big grin
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 am

I see you've chosen to wallow in your delusion. Pity.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:45 am

Remember when this thread was on topic?
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I see you've chosen to wallow in your delusion. Pity.
    I'm still waiting for you to define your made up word and explain how it allegedly applies to me! bitch-slapped
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 pm

captainbryce wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:I see you've chosen to wallow in your delusion. Pity.
    I'm still waiting
    Good! Razz Serves you right. (And you ain't the only one still WAITING for something in regards to this board. *taps foot)
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 pm

FM isn't a homophobe; he's a homosexist.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Rockbird wrote:FM isn't a homophobe; he's a homosexist.
    FM is neither! Razz FM loves everyone! (Even those who he thinks need a good smack from time to time! big grin)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:16 pm