Do you have brand loyalty? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have brand loyalty?

Go down 
+8
femme fatale
TSJFan4Ever
2xy
Forgiveness Man
TPP
Tony Marino
Supernova
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you have brand loyalty? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Do you only buy Magnavox televisions, only drink Sanka coffee, only use Tide, only shower with Dial, only purchase HP computers? Or are you fine with buying the same product from another brand name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Not really, now yes we do ONLY use Tide but that's because we know it works and we've found out the hard way what does and doesn't with our laundry. But otherwise, we use Dove soap, Ivory soap, Caress soap, drink Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, 7Up, A&M, generic, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Sometimes I stay with a specific Brand for awhile then I change. For instance, I was using Gain for about 3 years and now I changed to Tide with Febreze. I like to mix things up. I just bought a Gain with Febreze.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm

I only buy Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products because I believe they are safe for my family and they are extremely effective. However, if there was a cheaper alternative that was just as effective and safe, I'd use it.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm

For some things maybe, but we honestly just go with what we find works best for us.
Back to top Go down
2xy
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
2xy

Female
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:25 pm

I buy little in the way of cleaning products, because baking soda and vinegar go a long way, are better for the planet, and cost much less.

I'm brand-loyal for very few things. Charlie's Soap for laundry, Heinz for ketchup and Hellman's for mayo, Wellness for cat food, Little Rhody for milk and eggs. Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:35 am

Hmmmm - I prefer New Balance runners, but will buy other kinds if there's a good sale. Mostly I look for what's decent and is on sale.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:33 am

I'm the most "loyal" with clothing brands. Food brands sometimes, but that has more to do with it having the recipe I'm used to and prefer. Things like appliances, toothpastes and soaps I'm liberal about. If I use one product and don't have a problem with it then I will probably use it again but I'm not adverse to trying another brand if the one I used last is out of stock.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:52 am

Coffee and toilet paper are about all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:57 am

Think i have brand DISloyalty. When it comes to buying things i like to try new things actually so unless i just LOVE it its nothing for me to buy a different name the next time i shop. Melikes variety!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 am

2xy wrote:
I buy little in the way of cleaning products, because baking soda and vinegar go a long way, are better for the planet, and cost much less. ...

Same here. I use Baking Soda to brush my teeth, clean the sink & bathtub and even toilet (with a little chlorine bleach now and then)

I use Arm & Hammer laundry detergent (fragrance and dye free for sensitive skin) I hate artificial fragrances, even hate to smell the laundry of my Latino neighbors who have the most horrendously perfumed soaps on the planet.

Being a vegetarian, I use Kirks soap because it is not made with dead cow parts.
Do you have brand loyalty? Products6

I don't use deodorant - get away with splashing rubbing alcohol in my pits and it's good for a whole day. (gotta understand the nature of our natural scent relies on specialized bacteria in the armpits - the alcohol slows them down for a while)

I also have used the same "EZ Strider" shoes from K-Mart for a decade because it was my fav color of navy blue and all man-made material. They discontinued it but I have found a similar shoe but not as well made.
Do you have brand loyalty? 2010Nov25BlueShoesWeb

I prefer Hanes tighty-whities to other brands because even tho they look similar Hanes holds my junk more comfortably.

Do you have brand loyalty? 5476649602_23f022e1b9_b
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:21 am

Now that I really think about it.....I really don't have any. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have brand loyalty?   Do you have brand loyalty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have brand loyalty?
Page 1 of 1