CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Poor John. The ONLY one he has any chemistry with is TODD! LOL!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Poor John.  The ONLY one he has any chemistry with is TODD!  LOL! Empty Poor John. The ONLY one he has any chemistry with is TODD! LOL!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

I noticed it again yesterday during OLTL. The ONLY person John ever has any chemistry with is Todd. If he's not with Todd, John puts me to sleep but when he shares scenes with Todd, he's actually somewhat interesting. I guess it shows just how amazing Trevor is - he can take a dead bore like John and make him a watchable character.

I've barely been paying attention to OLTL lately with the focus on John, Natalie, Messica, Brody and the babies but with Todd's storyline heating up, things are going to get good. I did have to laugh at John's panting during the shooting scenes, because he sounded like he was in labour and doing the breathing exercises, though part of that might have been the way he was breathing, with his mouth... well... anyway - I couldn't help thinking of a women in labour, with the he was panting.

Glad he saved Todd's life. Those two need to just dump the ladies and admit they're attracted to each other. John seems to really have a thing for Todd, given his obsession and even though Todd claims to hate John, he still goes to him when he needs help.

Anyway - Todd truly is an amazing character because he makes John likeable for me when they share scenes together.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Poor John.  The ONLY one he has any chemistry with is TODD!  LOL! Empty Re: Poor John. The ONLY one he has any chemistry with is TODD! LOL!

Post by allison13 Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:59 am

Not true.John and baby Liam looked adorable together which will be fitting when he turns out to be the kid's real father!

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:30 am