CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Dani softening back up to Todd so fast

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Dani softening back up to Todd so fast Empty Dani softening back up to Todd so fast

Post by Jason B. Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

I appreciate not having to go another 6 month round of Dani hating Todd like when she learned who he was, but her softening back up to him happened way too fast. This was before she even learned he was shot. I thought Dani was supposed to be the child that was MOST like him. Just like Starr, she's losing her edge too.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Dani softening back up to Todd so fast Empty Re: Dani softening back up to Todd so fast

Post by Chris Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 pm

It seems each of Todd's kids take turns being a young version of him. First Starr, then Dani, now Jack. I have to wonder if OLTL will be on the air long enough for Sam to wear that crown next.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Dani softening back up to Todd so fast Empty Re: Dani softening back up to Todd so fast

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 am

LOL - I hope they don't ruin Sam the way they have Todd's other kids but ITA that it seems to be Jacks' turn to be an idiot now. I guess TPTB just can't have us liking all of Todd's kids at the same time. I'm finally back to liking Starr now that she's free of COle and I've liked Dani for the most part, most of the time but now that Carmen is gone, I'm hating Jack. I hope Sam stays the way he is for awhile. He's really cute and I'd love to see more scenes of the two of them.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Chris wrote:It seems each of Todd's kids take turns being a young version of him. First Starr, then Dani, now Jack. I have to wonder if OLTL will be on the air long enough for Sam to wear that crown next.

Not unless they gave him a rapid Dani-style SORASing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:24 am