CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Chris
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
Cheaps
DanaShelbyChancey
CeCe
Supernova
TPP
12 posters

Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:

blushing Thank you! I hope your faith in me wasn't misplaced. I also hope your son doesn't turn out anything like Sterling Archer!LOL

PS-You were correct about my previous signature.

lol, I didn't know it was an animation! I watched half of it but I had a kid in my bed and was like "Ooooh kay, maybe later..." lol.

BTW, did you watch the latest Shameless? I watched it last night and I was SO glad the way it turned out with the baby.

Yes, I did. I'm wondering if Steve is going down for auto theft. Joan Cusack and William H. macy look like they're having a great time.

Do you watch Bones? Kash is one of the interns on that show. Also Joan Cusack's husband is played by one of Bill Murray's brothers.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?

Post by TPP Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

lol, I didn't know it was an animation! I watched half of it but I had a kid in my bed and was like "Ooooh kay, maybe later..." lol.

BTW, did you watch the latest Shameless? I watched it last night and I was SO glad the way it turned out with the baby.

Yes, I did. I'm wondering if Steve is going down for auto theft. Joan Cusack and William H. macy look like they're having a great time.

Do you watch Bones? Kash is one of the interns on that show. Also Joan Cusack's husband is played by one of Bill Murray's brothers.

I'm so confused about Steve, is he ACTUALLY a thief or is he rich and that's his "cover"? I didn't know that about Bill Murray's brother and I don't watch Bones. I was glad she kicked him out though, that was pretty mean what he did to her at that chastity ball, I understand he was embarrassed but he really hurt his daughter! Oh and I'm so happy that Joan made it outside and that Monica left.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:07 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:

I'm so confused about Steve, is he ACTUALLY a thief or is he rich and that's his "cover"? I didn't know that about Bill Murray's brother and I don't watch Bones. I was glad she kicked him out though, that was pretty mean what he did to her at that chastity ball, I understand he was embarrassed but he really hurt his daughter! Oh and I'm so happy that Joan made it outside and that Monica left.

I think "Steve" does come from a rich family but he's trying to live with one foot in each world.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:36 pm

The Biggest Loser.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Impact wrote:The Biggest Loser.

There have been seasons that I loved, and seasons that I haven't gotten hooked on it. I watched the first 3 episodes this time and stopped watching.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Impact wrote:The Biggest Loser.

I watched one season of that and liked it, but it is sooo drawn out. The next season I tried to watch and just couldn't. Even if it was on the DVR.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Chris wrote: It has since become Basketball Wives.

Chris did u watch the reunions?

i wanted tami to bitch-slapped evelyn

but evelyn looked like she was punched in the gut when tami said she f**ked chad!! HAHA that look on her face, PRICELESS LMAO!
    jennab85
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by jennab85 Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:15 pm

One Tree Hill is my guilty pleasure. It has a lot of bad writing and acting but for some reason I can't stop watching it.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 pm

jennab85 wrote:One Tree Hill is my guilty pleasure. It has a lot of bad writing and acting but for some reason I can't stop watching it.

I don't think I've ever seen that!

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:49 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:I love the new show on Showtime "Shameless" but I feel a little bad about it. Same with "Ghost Adventures"...That one I keep watching even though it makes me really scared when I'm trying to sleep.

SHO renewed Shameless for another season! cool dance
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:I love the new show on Showtime "Shameless" but I feel a little bad about it. Same with "Ghost Adventures"...That one I keep watching even though it makes me really scared when I'm trying to sleep.

SHO renewed Shameless for another season! cool dance
    cheers (rah) clapping cool dance
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 pm

...BTW, sorry I wasn't clear that Archer was animated.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 pm

alan smithee wrote:...BTW, sorry I wasn't clear that Archer was animated.

dude, I don't care! lol. I thought it was funny because I was so shocked. I pictured it in my head as something like Mad Men but edgier so when I saw it I was like "is this a commercial?"

I had only seen the title on the on demand menu so I had no idea what it was. I'm going to try watching it again later and see if I like it. The animation style kind of reminds me of Aeon Flux from MTV years ago.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Million Dollar Listing on Bravo.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Marc™ wrote:Million Dollar Listing on Bravo.

LOVE IT! okay, so I love Madison and his foe both, but Josh (I think that is his name) who is writing his life story...meh.

I wonder what happened to the guy with the weird hair? He was a little OCD.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:

dude, I don't care! lol. I thought it was funny because I was so shocked. I pictured it in my head as something like Mad Men but edgier so when I saw it I was like "is this a commercial?"

I had only seen the title on the on demand menu so I had no idea what it was. I'm going to try watching it again later and see if I like it. The animation style kind of reminds me of Aeon Flux from MTV years ago.

If you have Netflix, they're streaming all 10 episodes from season 1.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 am

My soaps - Y&R and OLTL, though I only watch OLTL for one character, so I haven't been watching much of it lately. I keep the remote handy, though, and do lots of Ffing.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:

Aeon Flux! Kind of reminded me of something out of Heavy Metal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:34 pm