Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?

Go down 
+8
Chris
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
Cheaps
DanaShelbyChancey
CeCe
Supernova
TPP
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

blushing Thank you! I hope your faith in me wasn't misplaced. I also hope your son doesn't turn out anything like Sterling Archer!LOL

PS-You were correct about my previous signature.

lol, I didn't know it was an animation! I watched half of it but I had a kid in my bed and was like "Ooooh kay, maybe later..." lol.

BTW, did you watch the latest Shameless? I watched it last night and I was SO glad the way it turned out with the baby.

Yes, I did. I'm wondering if Steve is going down for auto theft. Joan Cusack and William H. macy look like they're having a great time.

Do you watch Bones? Kash is one of the interns on that show. Also Joan Cusack's husband is played by one of Bill Murray's brothers.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 pm

alan smithee wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:

lol, I didn't know it was an animation! I watched half of it but I had a kid in my bed and was like "Ooooh kay, maybe later..." lol.

BTW, did you watch the latest Shameless? I watched it last night and I was SO glad the way it turned out with the baby.

Yes, I did. I'm wondering if Steve is going down for auto theft. Joan Cusack and William H. macy look like they're having a great time.

Do you watch Bones? Kash is one of the interns on that show. Also Joan Cusack's husband is played by one of Bill Murray's brothers.

I'm so confused about Steve, is he ACTUALLY a thief or is he rich and that's his "cover"? I didn't know that about Bill Murray's brother and I don't watch Bones. I was glad she kicked him out though, that was pretty mean what he did to her at that chastity ball, I understand he was embarrassed but he really hurt his daughter! Oh and I'm so happy that Joan made it outside and that Monica left.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:07 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

I'm so confused about Steve, is he ACTUALLY a thief or is he rich and that's his "cover"? I didn't know that about Bill Murray's brother and I don't watch Bones. I was glad she kicked him out though, that was pretty mean what he did to her at that chastity ball, I understand he was embarrassed but he really hurt his daughter! Oh and I'm so happy that Joan made it outside and that Monica left.

I think "Steve" does come from a rich family but he's trying to live with one foot in each world.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:36 pm

The Biggest Loser.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Impact wrote:
The Biggest Loser.

There have been seasons that I loved, and seasons that I haven't gotten hooked on it. I watched the first 3 episodes this time and stopped watching.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Impact wrote:
The Biggest Loser.

I watched one season of that and liked it, but it is sooo drawn out. The next season I tried to watch and just couldn't. Even if it was on the DVR.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Chris wrote:
It has since become Basketball Wives.

Chris did u watch the reunions?

i wanted tami to bitch-slapped evelyn

but evelyn looked like she was punched in the gut when tami said she f**ked chad!! HAHA that look on her face, PRICELESS LMAO!
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:15 pm

One Tree Hill is my guilty pleasure. It has a lot of bad writing and acting but for some reason I can't stop watching it.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 pm

jennab85 wrote:
One Tree Hill is my guilty pleasure. It has a lot of bad writing and acting but for some reason I can't stop watching it.

I don't think I've ever seen that!

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:49 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
I love the new show on Showtime "Shameless" but I feel a little bad about it. Same with "Ghost Adventures"...That one I keep watching even though it makes me really scared when I'm trying to sleep.

SHO renewed Shameless for another season! cool dance
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 pm

alan smithee wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:
I love the new show on Showtime "Shameless" but I feel a little bad about it. Same with "Ghost Adventures"...That one I keep watching even though it makes me really scared when I'm trying to sleep.

SHO renewed Shameless for another season! cool dance
cheers (rah) clapping cool dance
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 pm

...BTW, sorry I wasn't clear that Archer was animated.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 pm

alan smithee wrote:

dude, I don't care! lol. I thought it was funny because I was so shocked. I pictured it in my head as something like Mad Men but edgier so when I saw it I was like "is this a commercial?"

I had only seen the title on the on demand menu so I had no idea what it was. I'm going to try watching it again later and see if I like it. The animation style kind of reminds me of Aeon Flux from MTV years ago.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Million Dollar Listing on Bravo.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Marc™ wrote:
Million Dollar Listing on Bravo.

LOVE IT! okay, so I love Madison and his foe both, but Josh (I think that is his name) who is writing his life story...meh.

I wonder what happened to the guy with the weird hair? He was a little OCD.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

dude, I don't care! lol. I thought it was funny because I was so shocked. I pictured it in my head as something like Mad Men but edgier so when I saw it I was like "is this a commercial?"

I had only seen the title on the on demand menu so I had no idea what it was. I'm going to try watching it again later and see if I like it. The animation style kind of reminds me of Aeon Flux from MTV years ago.

If you have Netflix, they're streaming all 10 episodes from season 1.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 am

My soaps - Y&R and OLTL, though I only watch OLTL for one character, so I haven't been watching much of it lately. I keep the remote handy, though, and do lots of Ffing.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

Aeon Flux! Kind of reminded me of something out of Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?   Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a "guilty pleasure" tv show?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2