How active are you before work? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How active are you before work?

Go down 
+8
sailorlover
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Marc™
RobbieFTW
Cheaps
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How active are you before work? Empty
PostSubject: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 am

How active are you before you shift at work starts? Are you one of those people who goes to the gym or runs various errands before they go into work for the day?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 am

not very active at all, i usually sleep until like an hour before my shift starts, shower, get ready then go straight to work.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 am

Not very active before i go in. Gotta go to work later on this morning at 11 and am gonna go back to bed in a few.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am

I sleep until an hour before my shift starts...even when I work the occasional afternoon shift. Trying to complete a list of tasks won't do anything but tire me out and I won't wanna go to work.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 pm

I ususally take a 5 mile walk in the morning so I guess I'm fairly active. Come on Spring!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Not at all. I drag myself in getting ready for work, drag myself to work and I pretty much continue to drag until after lunchtime.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Not at all. I drag myself in getting ready for work, drag myself to work and I pretty much continue to drag until after lunchtime.

Geez, you're a real drag ain'tcha? big grin

Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Chris wrote:
How active are you before you shift at work starts? Are you one of those people who goes to the gym or runs various errands before they go into work for the day?

Not at all. I work a 9-5 weekday shift, and don't wake up until about an hour and a half before it's time for me to go in. Some co-workers of mine go to the gym at 6am when it opens, get a workout in, shower and change into their work clothes, then come on in to work their shift. I could never. I'll workout after work, if I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Well my job is housewife...so slave, lol! I work 24/7. I get up with my hubby at 0530 but don't have to get the kids up till 0730. We like having time together before he goes to work.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 pm

I work days and get up an hour before leaving for work. I just sit and drink coffee, read something, get dressed and go.

Oh, I do bike 6 miles getting there so guess I am active before work.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:37 pm

I work from home, but I do try to hit the gym in the morning before my day starts.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Not very. I shower, have breakfast and if there's time hop online for a bit. Beyond that, I don't go jogging or run any errands before I go in. All of that is saved for later.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

Geez, you're a real drag ain'tcha? How active are you before work? 273237

I wouldn't be if I didn't have to get up so damn early in the morning. cool
Back to top Go down
2xy
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
2xy

Female
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Depends on the shift. My shifts vary. Some are day, some are night. Some are long, some are short. I'm pretty active, I guess. I have kids and am a half-time student, so it's not like I can sit on my duff all day. There's always housework, laundry, post-office/bank/grocery type errands, homework, chauffering duties, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How active are you before work?   How active are you before work? Empty

Back to top Go down

How active are you before work?
Page 1 of 1