Do you like having your picture taken? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like having your picture taken?

Go down 
+11
TPP
Nystyle709
Shale
Alan Smithee
Supernova
RedBedroom
Marc™
AtownPeep
Cheaps
Forgiveness Man
Chris
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you like having your picture taken? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 am

When someone suddenly brings out their camera, or camera phone, to take a snapshot of you; do you generally welcome it, or do you find it annoying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 am

I guess I like it if I dont look horrendous that day.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 am

ehh, i really dont like it. i used to be very photogenic awhile back ago, but not so now. i dont like pics
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am

I don't like to be surprised with the camera. One of my aunts is bad about pulling out her phone and taking pictures of people at any given moment and I think it's rude. Sometimes you just not prepared or in the mood for it.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 am

No. I hate impromptu pictures.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 am

I don't like it much, no.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 am

I don't mind it but they seldom turn out well. Last summer my sister got a picture of the two of us, and I must've had a sunburn or something because when the pictures came out my face looked like a big tomato.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 pm

I usually don't mind candid shots if they’re not too unflattering.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:52 pm

AtownPeep wrote:
I don't like to be surprised with the camera. One of my aunts is bad about pulling out her phone and taking pictures of people at any given moment and I think it's rude. Sometimes you just not prepared or in the mood for it.
co-signs

Ppl should be ready to be fotografed. That being said, I have done candid pics of ppl at events and they are the best. BUT, you must be prepared to edit out all those unflattering pics, such as when ppl are eating. The face is hardly ever right when ppl are chewing food.

A lot of ppl don't know how to edit, That's why you go on Photobucket, facebook or Myspace and see dozens of the same pic with slight variations. Ya gotta throw away a lot and just keep the one that works.

Because amateur shutterbugs don't do that and let ugly pics out there is why a lot of ppl are hesitant to have their pics taken.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Depends on how I'm looking that day and what mood I'm in.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm

I hate it, I think I look awful in photos and I never know where it's going to show up.

My in laws chose to put a photo of me when I was 14 weeks pregnant (so basically I looked fat, not pregnant), on a bad hair day, with a cold sore, and red eyes in the "mistletoe" newsletter that they send out every year to everyone they know. Really? They couldn't find a better pic?
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 pm

I much much prefer to be prepared for having my picture taken and by prepared I mean knowing in advance. I don't like the spur of the moment snapshot.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:44 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
I hate it, I think I look awful in photos and I never know where it's going to show up.

My in laws chose to put a photo of me when I was 14 weeks pregnant (so basically I looked fat, not pregnant), on a bad hair day, with a cold sore, and red eyes in the "mistletoe" newsletter that they send out every year to everyone they know. Really? They couldn't find a better pic?
I would suspect hostility in that act, but some ppl are actually that clueless.

Here are some candids I took when I was into fotografy. They weren't at family gatherings but were ppl on the street or other gatherings. They were in the public domain therefore at risk of having a pic taken.

This one is an artist's wife at an art fair and her daughter.
Do you like having your picture taken? 1987motherdaughtertxt

She knew I was taking pics and I later gave her a print of this, which she liked. Being in the art world she understood that I was going for real, not prim and properly dressed. It is one of my favorite fotos and I think it works really well.

Here is another candid that works really well. I was teaching a friend how to fotograf plants and backed off with my other camera and got her in her element. (Ferns are colored with food coloring)

Do you like having your picture taken? 1989carollippincottwebtxt

My friend Ramon, a professional fotografer didn't know I was taking his pic.

Do you like having your picture taken? Ramononlocation91

But he understood - you can't trust fotografers.
(BTW, the horse was suggesting which f-stop would be best)
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Shale wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:

I would suspect hostility in that act, but some ppl are actually that clueless.

Here are some candids I took when I was into fotografy. They weren't at family gatherings but were ppl on the street or other gatherings. They were in the public domain therefore at risk of having a pic taken.

This one is an artist's wife at an art fair and her daughter.
Do you like having your picture taken? 1987motherdaughtertxt

She knew I was taking pics and I later gave her a print of this, which she liked. Being in the art world she understood that I was going for real, not prim and properly dressed. It is one of my favorite fotos and I think it works really well.

Here is another candid that works really well. I was teaching a friend how to fotograf plants and backed off with my other camera and got her in her element. (Ferns are colored with food coloring)

Do you like having your picture taken? 1989carollippincottwebtxt

My friend Ramon, a professional fotografer didn't know I was taking his pic.

Do you like having your picture taken? Ramononlocation91

But he understood - you can't trust fotografers.
(BTW, the horse was suggesting which f-stop would be best)

Those are great Smile Every time that we've done a pregnancy photo shoot or family portrait, I've delayed and post phoned SO many times that my husband just has the guy come over without asking me first. Then I bitch and moan about it (luckily we've known the guy for 13 years and he was one of my dh's best men in our wedding) while I get ready for the photos and do my best to follow direction and look happy. But then I'm SO happy with how some of them turn out when we get them back. Not the ones that show my thighs though.

Edited: I'm going to PM you the photo, I don't want to offend anyone!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Shale, those are all great....the first one is so stunning. Just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I used to not like being photographed..they never turned out good..guess in my old years I've learned to say fuck it and if you feel the need to take a pic then all be it, don't let me hold you back
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

sailorlover wrote:
I used to not like being photographed..they never turned out good..guess in my old years I've learned to say fuck it and if you feel the need to take a pic then all be it, don't let me hold you back

co-signs
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 am

I guess I don't care but I don't want to see it if its a bizarre looking picture.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 am

Doesnt bother me getting my pic taken and if i look crazy in it i can just take another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like having your picture taken?
Page 1 of 1