Not accepting an apology. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not accepting an apology.

Go down 
+3
Shale
AtownPeep
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Not accepting an apology. Empty
PostSubject: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 am

Is not accepting an apology from someone who is truly remorseful for what they did a display of pettiness or immaturity?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 am

I guess really it depends on what they did and how bad it affected me. It takes a big person to apologize and an bigger person to accept it, but it's not that cut and dry.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 am

AtownPeep wrote:
I guess really it depends on what they did and how bad it affected me. It takes a big person to apologize and a bigger person to accept it, but it's not that cut and dry.
co-signs

Some things are so egregious that an apology won't fix it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

AtownPeep wrote:
I guess really it depends on what they did and how bad it affected me. It takes a big person to apologize and a bigger person to accept it, but it's not that cut and dry.

I agree. There have been times that I have accepted an apology, but the relationship never was the same again. So, not only does it depend on what they did and how it affected me, it also depends on how tight I was with that person to start with.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 am

I don't think acceptance of an apology is owed....so while it may speak to the wronged persons character to be willing to forgive and move on, don't act like by them not accepting an apology they're being childish or immature.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 pm

AtownPeep wrote:

Yeah............
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I always accept an apology, but that doesn't mean that things go back to "normal". I appreciate the apology, but if you've done something awful, it doesn't just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not accepting an apology.   Not accepting an apology. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not accepting an apology.
Page 1 of 1