Are you ready to get married? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you ready to get married?

Go down 
+11
JM130ELM
Shale
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
RobbieFTW
Nystyle709
Supernova
Tony Marino
Marc™
Forgiveness Man
Chris
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Are you ready to get married? Empty
PostSubject: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 am

If you're unmarried, are you ready to be? By 'ready,' I don't necessarily mean you're in a relationship right now that is ready for that next step. Rather, it's a question of where *you* are mentally. Do you date with the goal of marriage? Do you personally embrace the idea of marriage enough to keep an out for the time being right? Or would you rather stay single/unmarried indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:31 am

I do date with the goal of being married. Anything else is a waste of my time. But I am not yet ready to get married at this stage of my life. Of course I'll never be READY but I might as well finish college first. Razz
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 am

Fuck marriage. Never.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 am

No, probably never.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I do date with the goal of being married. Anything else is a waste of my time. But I am not yet ready to get married at this stage of my life. Of course I'll never be READY but I might as well finish college first. Are you ready to get married? 253468018

Am I invited to the wedding? Are you ready to get married? 273237
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 am

ROFLMAO! Nope, I don't think I'll ever be ready for marriage, I have no use for a man now as it is, why would I want to be stuck with one forever or until the divorce is finalized?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 am

Mentally, yes I am. I don't 'date' with the intention of getting married. And I'm in no rush for it. Whatever happens happens. But at this point, if I get with somebody and the feelings are there and we have strong relationship, would I take it to the next step? Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Mentally, yes I am. I don't 'date' with the intention of getting married. And I'm in no rush for it. Whatever happens happens. But at this point, if I get with somebody and the feelings are there and we have strong relationship, would I take it to the next step? Absolutely.

Okay....depending on how good your insurance policy is....maybe I was hasty when I said "Fuck Marriage. Never." Heh. big grin
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:15 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:
I do date with the goal of being married. Anything else is a waste of my time. But I am not yet ready to get married at this stage of my life. Of course I'll never be READY but I might as well finish college first. Are you ready to get married? 253468018

I gotta find a bride first. Razz
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

Some day it will FINALLY be legal for us to get married and that day comes . . . NOPE still not doing it! Razz lol

But at least the OPTION will be there. Its all I want.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 am

Marc™ wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

Okay....depending on how good your insurance policy is....maybe I was hasty when I said "Fuck Marriage. Never." Heh. Are you ready to get married? 273237

laughing
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 am

ROFLMAO! Goodness gracious. What a romantic bunch you are!
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

I'm not rushing to become somebody's wife, but I AM at that stage now where I'm ready to settle down and get married. If we're 6 months+ into a solid relationship, then we got some things we need to talk about concerning the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Been There - Done That.

Twice if you count the five years with Jim which WE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO BE MARRIED!

After my 15-year marriage with Brenda, I said I would never marry again. If two loving guys can live together without being allowed the benefits of marriage, then I would stand in solidarity even if my next long-term companion was a woman.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

I gotta find a bride first. Are you ready to get married? 253468018

LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 pm

So long we share some of the same life goals or at least have a clear understanding of what I (we) want, I'm pretty open to the idea.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Maybe I am, but the thought of joint finances and community property bothers me.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm married, but I don't know if I was "ready" to get married when I did or not. We fought a LOT the first year, that's for sure!

But almost 12 years later we're happy so I guess we I grew into it along the way.

I definitely WANTED to get married though.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:43 am

I have been with my girlfriend for almost a year, and aside from a few quasi-fatal ticks that I'd need to take a sledgehammer to, I think I'm getting ready to propose. Wink I'm not quite there yet, though. I want to see our relationship past the year mark.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am

CONGRATS Chris!^^

a very close cuzn of mine just got engaged, her an her man been together for almost 3 years, they have a child together. im very happy for her.

an as for me and marriage goes, no i'll never get married, its not for me
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 am

blushing
Thanks cheaps. Not quite there yet, but I got one eye raised at the prospect.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:37 am

Unfortunately, in my situation whether or not I am "ready" is irrelevant as far as the law is concerned. It's illegal!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 am

Chris wrote:
I have been with my girlfriend for almost a year, and aside from a few quasi-fatal ticks that I'd need to take a sledgehammer to, I think I'm getting ready to propose. Wink I'm not quite there yet, though. I want to see our relationship past the year mark.

big grin big grin big grin That's so exciting!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 am

Chris wrote:

big grin big grin big grin That's so exciting!

Honestly I think getting married is like having children. You are never really "ready" 100%. It's a leap of faith and you do it and you know that it could go wrong, but that's part of the beauty of it too. You're willing to take that risk because you love your bride/groom and you want to take the next step.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 am

Chris is going off the market before I had a chance to get in his pants???? sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to get married?   Are you ready to get married? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you ready to get married?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next