If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?

Go down 
+11
TPP
RedBedroom
Supernova
RobbieFTW
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Shale
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
captainbryce
Chris
femme fatale
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? Empty
PostSubject: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 am

Who from here would you be roommates with for a month, or at least a week?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 am

I would be roommates with anyone here. I don't know about a month, but a day or so would be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:56 am

1. Forgiveness Man (cause I'd like to know more about why he is he way he is)
2. ThePossiblePolice (cause she seems cool and I think we have similar outlooks on life)
3. Chris (cause I have kind of a man crush on him; shhh, don't tell anyone!)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm

captainbryce wrote:
2. ThePossiblePolice (cause she seems cool and I think we have similar outlooks on life)
3. Chris (cause I have kind of a man crush on him; shhh, don't tell anyone!)

It's cool, I won't tell him. lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Chris because he was the first person that I knew here and it would be fun bonding and becoming brothers because I think we would have a lot of laughs!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:33 pm

I wouldn't inflict me on anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Captain Bryce because he has a sharp mind and would be great to get into long conversations on a number of social issues. Blue Cool

(Also he's really cute and I can always hope.)
big grin
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Shale wrote:
Captain Bryce because he has a sharp mind and would be great to get into long conversations on a number of social issues. Blue Cool

(Also he's really cute and I can always hope.)
big grin
blushing
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 pm

ForgivenessMan, because we'd have big arguments and writing nights.

Shale, because I'd probably get along with him the best.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:43 pm

captainbryce wrote:

Yeah right I think you just wanna stab that ass!!! LMAO! Wink
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:46 pm

I'd take femme fatale, ThePossiblePolice, and 2xy, cuz I really like them particularly, but don't know why.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Supernova wrote:
I'd take femme fatale, ThePossiblePolice, and 2xy, cuz I really like them particularly, but don't know why.

sad sad sad sad
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Probably Tony because I would love to meet his loving family, see NYC, and get to know him better. Plus, if it was Big Brother season, we could watch together, and that would be fun.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 pm

I'd be room mates with any of you! I think that some of you would be great to debate with, some would be really fun to hang out with, and RedBedroom in particular is just so considerate and sweet that I'm sure we'd never bicker about stupid things.

Honestly, the people on this board are really friendly and "grown up" about things, at least on here, lol. The people that I would NOT want to live with are people who are just looking for drama or to get a rise out of people but I don't see that too often around here at all.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 pm

LOL.....
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:40 pm

I could see RedBedroom and thepossiblepolice as sort of TCC's Laverne and Shirley. Not saying who was who big grin

Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 pm

alan smithee wrote:
I could see RedBedroom and thepossiblepolice as sort of TCC's Laverne and Shirley. Not saying who was who big grin

then you must be that squeaky guy...
If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? Laverne-and-shirley

OT: but I didn't know one of those actresses just passed away recently. Which one was it?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? Laverne-and-shirley

OT: but I didn't know one of those actresses just passed away recently. Which one was it?

I beleive you're thinking of Betty Garrett who passed last month.

PS- The "squeaky guy" (Squiggy), David Lander has had MS since 1984. He kept it secret for years.
PSS - This would be me
If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? OscarMadison
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 pm

alan smithee wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:

I beleive you're thinking of Betty Garrett who passed last month.

PS- The "squeaky guy" (Squiggy), David Lander has had MS since 1984. He kept it secret for years.
PSS - This would be me
If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? OscarMadison

Which one was Betty Garret, the brunette or the blonde?

And MS really scares me, I hope they find out what causes it and how to cure it soon.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 pm

alan smithee wrote:

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:

And MS really scares me, I hope they find out what causes it and how to cure it soon.

Neither. Laverne was Penny Marshall and Shirley was Cindy Williams. Betty Garrett played Edna Babish she was their landlady and eventualy married Laverne's father, Frank.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? MV5BMTMwOTQxMjgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzc0NA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 pm

alan smithee wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:

Neither. Laverne was Penny Marshall and Shirley was Cindy Williams. Betty Garrett played Edna Babish she was their landlady and eventualy married Laverne's father, Frank.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? MV5BMTMwOTQxMjgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzc0NA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_

OMG, you don't know how relieved I am to hear that. It said in the article that she was in her 90's and I was thinking "Wow, has it been THAT long?"
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Probably Tony because I would love to meet his loving family, see NYC, and get to know him better. Plus, if it was Big Brother season, we could watch together, and that would be fun.

My family would love you Red, they would get to know you as they were feeding you!! Watching BB would be great we would see who would scream the loudest LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:40 am

Tony Marino wrote:
RedBedroom wrote:

My family would love you Red, they would get to know you as they were feeding you!! Watching BB would be great we would see who would scream the loudest LOL!!

Really? More and more the idea of us being roommates is sounding aces. lol
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:39 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
captainbryce wrote:

Yeah right I think you just wanna stab that ass!!! LMAO! Wink
Not so. I can seperate the emotional aspect of a person's argument with the person giving the argument. Just because I don't "agree" with someone doesn't mean that I wouldn't be able to stand them as a roommate. Unless we happened to disagree about things that affected our living environment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next