If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?

Go down 
+11
TPP
RedBedroom
Supernova
RobbieFTW
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Shale
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
captainbryce
Chris
femme fatale
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:50 am

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

My family would love you Red, they would get to know you as they were feeding you!! Watching BB would be great we would see who would scream the loudest LOL!!

Really? More and more the idea of us being roommates is sounding aces. lol

Yep thats what they do!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 am

alan smithee wrote:
thepossiblepolice wrote:
Which one was Betty Garret, the brunette or the blonde?

And MS really scares me, I hope they find out what causes it and how to cure it soon.

Neither. Laverne was Penny Marshall and Shirley was Cindy Williams. Betty Garrett played Edna Babish she was their landlady and eventualy married Laverne's father, Frank.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 MV5BMTMwOTQxMjgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzc0NA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_

Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:22 am

Tony Marino wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

Neither. Laverne was Penny Marshall and Shirley was Cindy Williams. Betty Garrett played Edna Babish she was their landlady and eventualy married Laverne's father, Frank.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 MV5BMTMwOTQxMjgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzc0NA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_

\

Thanks Tony! I hadn't heard or seen that in years.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
captainbryce wrote:
1. Forgiveness Man (cause I'd like to know more about why he is he way he is)

Yeah right I think you just wanna stab that ass!!! LMAO! Wink

OMG!!! LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 pm

tmontyb wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

Yeah right I think you just wanna stab that ass!!! LMAO! Wink

OMG!!! LOL!!!!!

Stab it? Stab it with a kni...Oooooooooh!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Marc-----we have the same personality. I know there will be no problems.
or
Nhaiyel----she already lives in the metro area and I know she's cool as all get out.
or
Cheaps----might be the only one on here who drinks like I do. We could definitely go clubbin' together.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Rockbird thinks we'd fight? Lol we might write done stuff but I assure you we wouldn't be fighting. I don't fight offline. big grin

Not sure Bryce would be content with what he'd learn about me.

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bryce if he's well behaved. Razz

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Rockbird thinks we'd fight? Lol we might write done stuff but I assure you we wouldn't be fighting. I don't fight offline. big grin

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bruce if he's well behaved. Razz
I can roommate with ANYONE as long as they aren't crazy. Having been in the military for my entire adult life, I've had to share quarters with people from many, MANY different backgrounds (some of which I liked and others I didn't). But I made it work because that's what we are trained to do. That's pretty much taught me that I can handle just about any halfway sane person.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm

captainbryce wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bruce if he's well behaved. Razz
I can roommate with ANYONE as long as they aren't crazy. Having been in the military for my entire adult life, I've had to share quarters with people from many, MANY different backgrounds (some of which I liked and others I didn't). But I made it work because that's what we are trained to do. That's pretty much taught me that I can handle just about any halfway sane person.

I feel the same way but not from the military. I lived with a bi-polar 40 yo woman when I was 19, who I found in the paper, who was plotting to kill her boyfriend and trying to get me to help her. THEN she started trying to get me to let her tie my up to have a 3some with them. UM,no thanks.

I had two other crazy room mates that same year. I only stayed with one of them for a week before I moved out of his house.

After that crazy year, I feel like I could handle anyone.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

@Bryce: I don't recall ever calling that into doubt. Easy there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:31 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

Cheaps----might be the only one on here who drinks like I do. We could definitely go clubbin' together.

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Mariah-carey-drunk-o^^umm. yeah @ drinkin big grin

and yes i def be down for clubbin, along wit Nhaiyel
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:55 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bryce if he's well behaved. Razz

I fight offline. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Rockbird thinks we'd fight? Lol we might write done stuff but I assure you we wouldn't be fighting. I don't fight offline. If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 273237

As for who I'd be roommates with. Maybe Chris, big bro, or TPP. Maybe Bryce if he's well behaved. If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 253468018

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 273237 If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 56354
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?   If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could be roommates with anybody from here for a month, who would you choose and why?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2