CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Tony Marino
Impact
MEWarner
Shale
RedBedroom
CeCe
Chris
TPP
Alan Smithee
RobbieFTW
16 posters

Should Chris get rid of the rep system?

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Should Chris get rid of the rep system? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Chris get rid of the rep system?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 am

LOL, I've gotten a few negative ones. Hey, it is what it is. I don't too much bother with positive and negative reps. I have to really like your post to give you a positive rep and really dislike your post to give you a negative rep. I've only given two negative reps during my tenure here and I'll tell you exactly who I gave it to and why (LOL, ya'll know I don't give a damn):

I gave one to MandyPerfumeGirl because I didn't like what she said about dreadlocks.
    I gave one to Supernova a long time ago because I was slightly annoyed by her stance on school uniforms.

And that's it. Like Chris said though, I think the rep system is fine.....people just shouldn't abuse it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Should Chris get rid of the rep system? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Chris get rid of the rep system?

Post by Shale Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:30 am

Nystyle709 wrote:...
    I gave one to MandyPerfumeGirl because I didn't like what she said about dreadlocks.
    I gave one to Supernova a long time ago because I was slightly annoyed by her stance on school uniforms...
    I feel slighted.
    sad news
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

I have 1 neg. rep, and I know exactly who gave it to me too, because I peeped it right away when it happened...
    It's all good though. If this had happened back in 1999, I would have went on a neg rep spree with their posts to get even, but it's not that deep. I haven't given out any neg reps.

Tony Marino wrote:I could care less if I get negative votes you can't please everyone so it dosen't bother me in the least.

Nah man....anybody who gives you a neg. vote is gonna be met up with after school. Some liberties we just DON'T take...

Nystyle709 wrote:I've only given two negative reps during my tenure here and I'll tell you exactly who I gave it to and why (LOL, ya'll know I don't give a damn)

LMAO!

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

I just checked saw that I have one too. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:51 pm

I don't post a lot, but at one point I had -15 reps all because I can't stand TSJ's portrayal of Todd Manning. I stopped posting on that board I haven't received another negative vote.

At first I was miffed, but then I got over it. I think negative reps out of spite are ridiculous, but when someone says something truly out of control or somewhat ridiculous it's deserved as well as the positive ones.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:43 pm

tmontyb wrote:I don't post a lot, but at one point I had -15 reps all because I can't stand TSJ's portrayal of Todd Manning. I stopped posting on that board I haven't received another negative vote.

At first I was miffed, but then I got over it. I think negative reps out of spite are ridiculous, but when someone says something truly out of control or somewhat ridiculous it's deserved as well as the positive ones.
    I agree with what you said about the out of control thing.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I could care less if I get negative votes you can't please everyone so it dosen't bother me in the least.

I dont care about ME but if anybody down votes Tony there's gonna be HELL to pay. HELL I SAY!!!!!! Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Marc™ wrote:I have 1 neg. rep, and I know exactly who gave it to me too, because I peeped it right away when it happened...
    It's all good though. If this had happened back in 1999, I would have went on a neg rep spree with their posts to get even, but it's not that deep. I haven't given out any neg reps.

Nah man....anybody who gives you a neg. vote is gonna be met up with after school. Some liberties we just DON'T take...

Should Chris get rid of the rep system? - Page 2 176229
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Sounds like more than a few of us have Tony's back bear hug
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:40 pm

I think this thread has everyone checking their stat profile to see where they stand. I gave out one negative vote and I remember it too, because it was the only one I gave. It was probably a year ago, when someone made a condescending comment about the intelligence of people who watch reality TV.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:49 am