CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
Wadsworth
6 posters

How long it take you to recover from being full?

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

How long it take you to recover from being full? Empty How long it take you to recover from being full?

Post by Wadsworth Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 am

Just got back from my night out and ate a lot of food. Now I'm laying in bed all bloated and exhausted and barely able to move.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

How long it take you to recover from being full? Empty Re: How long it take you to recover from being full?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 am

No matter time of day, if I eat a lot, I am good for the day. But if I eat abundantly later at night, I am hungry early in the day, the next day.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

How long it take you to recover from being full? Empty Re: How long it take you to recover from being full?

Post by Supernova Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:02 am

I'm almost always hungry so for me it's a matter of ever GETTING full.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:45 am

Supernova wrote:I'm almost always hungry so for me it's a matter of ever GETTING full.

Like a Great White shark, huh? Wink For me, probably in an hour things have settled enough for me to shove more food down my throat. I try not to though. Too often we eat out of habit.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 am

The biggest meal I eat is on a Saturday usually dinner is out and a 5 course meal. I am usually stuffed and it takes about 3 hours before I even feel the urge to eat anything again (which I usually don't)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:35 am

About an hour later. Actually, more like 45 mins later. It's funny....I can be STUFFED and tell myself I don't even want to see food for the next half a day......but about an hour later....I can nibble on something if I'm in the mood for it. Like a piece of fruit or something. Then that will fill me back up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:44 pm