Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CONVERSATION CHAMBER
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
CONVERSATION CHAMBER

Rep : 1

Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham Empty
PostSubject: Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham   Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 am

Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham Wenn9210Whitney Houston has brushed off criticism of her comeback show in the U.K. on Tuesday, April 13, insisting she was playing to a "tough crowd".

READ MORE HERE...

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham   Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm glad that she's trying to get back out there and perform....but it's too little too late. Whitney needs to stop and preserve what voice she does have left. It's painful to hear her now.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham   Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am

I wish her well on her comeback journey, but I have zilch interest in watching her at all today. I can't detach from the grand Whitney I used to know to accommodate what she is today. It's depressing to watch her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham   Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston Defends 'Off-Key' Concert in Birmingham
Page 1 of 1