CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
Marc™
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
DarkOblivion
Wadsworth
stavdash
RedBedroom
Chris
Tony Marino
Nhaiyel
patuan89
kinetic
16 posters

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

Post by Shale Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Happy I have projects to do inside on the computer because it is ANOTHER rainy day in South Florida.

I really would like to take a bike ride tho.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 pm

What pissed me off today was the stupid crow that would not shut up for something like 3 hours - kept cawing loudly over and over again. Didn't want to shut my window as it gets stuffy and it'll only minimize the sound but I'd LOVE to have had a supersoaker water gun to blast the stupid bird every time it opened it's beak. I really hate crows and seagulls!

What made me happy is the nice weather - going to get out for a fun and wear off some of the frustration from this week.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 am

I got pissed off today that I had to get out of my car to move a shopping cart to park while I was going to Target.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:47 am