CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
Marc™
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
DarkOblivion
Wadsworth
stavdash
RedBedroom
Chris
Tony Marino
Nhaiyel
patuan89
kinetic
16 posters

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

kinetic
    kinetic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 19

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? Empty WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

Post by kinetic Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:22 am

What pissed me off today is This afternoon around 6, I was dog tired and was gonna take a nap. I'm literally in the bed with my clothes off when my mom comes in my room and demands that I get up and go to the supermarket to get her Reynolds wrap. What agitated me more is that my mom cynically accuses me of pretending to be tired and says that I only got in the bed when I heard her calling. I was steeeeeaaaammmmed.

on the plus side tho, it kept me up. I never got that nap. If I did I woulda woke up at around 10 or 11 and been up all night. It's just after 12 am now and I can plop my head down and get a full night sleep and wake up at a decent time tomorrow.
    patuan89
    patuan89
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? Empty Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

Post by patuan89 Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 am

Today I've just gotten money from my customer, not a small amount, it was what made me happy today lol
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY? Empty Re: WHAT PISSED YOU OFF or MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY?

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am

I'm off work today. That makes me happy.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 pm

kinetic wrote:What pissed me off today is This afternoon around 6, I was dog tired and was gonna take a nap. I'm literally in the bed with my clothes off when my mom comes in my room and demands that I get up and go to the supermarket to get her Reynolds wrap. What agitated me more is that my mom cynically accuses me of pretending to be tired and says that I only got in the bed when I heard her calling. I was steeeeeaaaammmmed.

on the plus side tho, it kept me up. I never got that nap. If I did I woulda woke up at around 10 or 11 and been up all night. It's just after 12 am now and I can plop my head down and get a full night sleep and wake up at a decent time tomorrow.

clapping Great story, I can almost see it happening!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Smooth sailing so far, but it's still early.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Today what made me happy is that I got major deals on scrapbooking supplies.

What made me mad is that I tore a $20 and could not locate the missing piece, so had to go out to my car to count change to pay at the gas station. My debit card was on the desk at home!
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

What pissed me off today is when my debit card did not work at the checkout line at the store. For some odd reason it, however, did work at their ATM machine, which charged me $2.50 for the privilege of taking money out.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 am

I just called the bank and my check deposited, so I'm pretty happy about that.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 am

I had cancellations today at work, so that makes for an easy Friday!! Love easy Fridays.
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

My brakes is rubbing and the light is on. That pissed me off cause I just changed those brakes a lil over a year ago.
    DarkOblivion
    DarkOblivion
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by DarkOblivion Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:46 pm

The CD player in my car won't eject the disc, or play it. So I'm stuck listening to the radio that I go out of my way to avoid.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Got caught in the rain today and I didn't have an umbrella. Got soaked for the all of TWO minutes that it rained.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 am

Signed up for leave time today at work, and got it. That made me pretty happy.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:22 am

Cooked for the block party I don't want to go to pissed me off. Watching the X Games makes me sooo happy and content.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm

bump

What pissed me off is today is that when I went to go pick up my car from the dealer, they told me that I had leaky hydraulics (which was the reason why brake fluid was constantly seeping out and my light was always on) and that it would cost over a 'G' to fix it....I'm like "Yeah....thanks for telling me, but we won't be doing that today."

So now....until I can come up with a grand to spare (which probably won't be until after the new year) I'm stuck continuing to have to add brake fluid every week, because the shit keeps leaking out.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 pm

And I just found out my daughter was suspended from school today for fighting. The day just keeps getting better and better.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 am

Marc, sorry you had a terrible day.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 am

was asked to work 2 extra shifts this week, that puts me at 16t hrs OT, happy bout that, being so close to christmas.. Smile
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 am

HR (Human Resources) pissed me off today - was calling about my new job and the lady I spoke to was being rude and annoying. I'd like to thank her, though, for giving me even more incentive to show the school district the same loyalty they show their employees and get the hell out as soon as I can.

What made me happy was talking to the principal of the new school where I'll be soon and learning I'll be with the Kindergarten kids. I've been missing the little ones - the high schoolers with their attitudes and belligerence are wearing me down.

Also had a good laugh with a friend over the latest escapades of her two puppies. They're always getting into all kinds of mischief that keeps us laughing for hours.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 am

I am happy that Apple is not going to let Fedex deliver my package without me home.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 pm

My car got stuck in the snow in the parking lot at work. That pissed me off. That they haven't arranged from that big pile of snow to be removed is just unacceptable, it took me almost ten minutes to get out.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 am

im pissed off cuz i didnt get much rest today.. i couldnt sleep for S**T!! i kept wakin up. ive been like this past few days.. now here at work to do my 12 hrs. imma be so tired
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am

what pissed me off was my neighbours in the apartment next to me having a loud party until past 1:30AM. That was the last time I checked my watch, before finally falling asleep. All I could here were loud voices, esp. when they were out on the balcony. I'm fighting a bad cold and was trying to get an early night but thanks to them, it was after 1:30 before I drifted off. They woke me up again at around 4:00 but I was so tired I fell back asleep. Next time it happens on a week night, I'm calling the landlady.

What made me happy is that things are going well at work, despite this bad cold.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 pm

bump
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Happy: Getting the laundry done and having great weather for the pool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:28 am