Ford bringing Tess back out. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ford bringing Tess back out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Ford bringing Tess back out. Empty
PostSubject: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:52 pm

What did you think of Ford reminding Jessica that Brody slept with Natalie? I hated him for doing that because I want this DID thing to end like yesterday.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:12 am

I thought it was pretty damn annoying. Personally, I thought that Jessica should of just taken the baby and left while telling Ford to talk to her mom's lawyer. But no, she stands there like a dummy. bitch-slapped
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

My problem is that I really hate Brody and how he's been ever since he became buddy buddy with John. They turned a decent, likeable character into a John stooge who can't think for himself and is little more than a thug. I prefer Ford to Brody right now but I didn't like him trying to bring Tess out again anymore than I liked Nash doing everything he could to keep Tess and not let Jessica surface.

I feel sorry for that adorable baby in all of this! He's going to be the one who is most hurt. Brody's being very hypocritical wanting to be a part of his Liam's life but not wanting Ford to be a part of HIS son's life.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
My problem is that I really hate Brody and how he's been ever since he became buddy buddy with John. They turned a decent, likeable character into a John stooge who can't think for himself and is little more than a thug. I prefer Ford to Brody right now but I didn't like him trying to bring Tess out again anymore than I liked Nash doing everything he could to keep Tess and not let Jessica surface.

I feel sorry for that adorable baby in all of this! He's going to be the one who is most hurt. Brody's being very hypocritical wanting to be a part of his Liam's life but not wanting Ford to be a part of HIS son's life.

Brody is got to be really annoying right now. He's pretty much like a dog that pees all over everything to mark the territory as his, even when it's something that's not his at all. I just wonder why he never spends any time with Shane anymore, since he thought of Shane as his kid in a way. I guess he'd rather flip out at someone who's trying to be responsible and take care of their kid.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm

That's the PERFECT description of Brody - a dog peeing all over the place - lol! You nailed him but now I have this hilarious mental image of Brody running around and lifting his leg to pee on everything. I'm goign to be chuckling every time I see him - lol!

He seems to want both Ryder and Liam but isn't willing to let Ford be a part of Ryder's life. Much as I despise John, it'll be great to see the smug arrogance wiped of Brody's face when he realizes that Ryder's not his, either, though I do want John to suffer for what he was willing to put Todd through so his psycho sister-in-law could keep her pretty little posession.

Much as I wasn't happy with Ford, he's doing everything he can to hand on to his little boy and I LOVED seeing Tess kick Brody to the curb.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:19 am

I'm glad that Tess gave Brody the boot as well. Tess and Ford really need to tell Brody to GTFO and take care of his own kid instead.

BTW, Langston's pretty annoying as well for complaining how Ford is being responsible after she bitched about him being irresponsible last year.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Langston's only upset because she's not the centre of Ford's attention anymore. She's jealous of a BABY! It's a shame how they've destroyed this character.

ITA about how Tess and Ford need to tell Brody off. Yet another character TPTB have TOTALLY destroyed!!
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:09 am

It's a shame about what they did with her, I did like Langston a bit before.

I think that Tess and Ford need to take off with the baby for a little while just to freak out Brody.

I would find it interesting if it turned out that Liam was really John's kid, tell Brody to stay the hell away from the baby; it would be great to see Brody try to apologize to Ford for being a jerk but end up having Ford laugh in his face.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:31 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
That's the PERFECT description of Brody - a dog peeing all over the place - lol! You nailed him but now I have this hilarious mental image of Brody running around and lifting his leg to pee on everything. I'm goign to be chuckling every time I see him - lol!

He seems to want both Ryder and Liam but isn't willing to let Ford be a part of Ryder's life. Much as I despise John, it'll be great to see the smug arrogance wiped of Brody's face when he realizes that Ryder's not his, either, though I do want John to suffer for what he was willing to put Todd through so his psycho sister-in-law could keep her pretty little posession.

Much as I wasn't happy with Ford, he's doing everything he can to hand on to his little boy and I LOVED seeing Tess kick Brody to the curb.

I LOVE this description of Brody! I actually, like you, loved seeing Ford bring out Tess when Jess was around. I actually like Tess. She is fiesty, fun, annoying and best of all loved to get back at Brody! I also loved the fact that she sent that pic of that cheating Charlie to Vicki. That piece of shit doesn't deserve a classy woman as Vicki. Brody needs to go crawling back to Nat and Liam even though we know that Liam isn't his. Oh does that leave Brody out in the cold without any kids. Poor Brody! LOL! Funny that even though Tess is a control freak Ford seems to be able to keep Tess in check!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 am

LOL Sailotlover. Great post!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see Brody want Liam, only to face the same kind of treatment from John that he's giving Ford but we know that JohnnyBoy only cared about Liam when he thought he was his. For that reason alone, JohnnyBoy doesn't deserve him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford bringing Tess back out.   Ford bringing Tess back out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ford bringing Tess back out.
Page 1 of 1