CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
TPP
TSJFan4Ever
Cheaps
RedBedroom
9 posters

Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't Empty Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:42 am

Ever feel like this??? Want to get the hell outta town, but can't? My son has school stuff and sponsor stuff and I have work stuff, but I just want to leave town RIGHT NOW.

And irony is that I am listening to Pandora radio now, and they have an ACE Hardware commercial as I typed that about "getting your weekend back"!!

It is just not do-able this week. I just want to get out of here for a few days...but late Saturday is kind of pointless, unless I am creative...
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't Empty Re: Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 am

yup, i feel that way ALOT, RIGHT NOW EVEN!! last time i left town for a weekend was last summer, would love to leave town..but i am B.R.O.K.E!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't Empty Re: Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 am

Feel ya, Cheaps...can't diss work or will be broke for people not returning after I flake! But SO WANNA FLAKE...

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 am

Yeah - I've had that feeling! Those are the weekends I try and get outdoors or head over to visit a good friend of mine and we sit together and gab and laugh at her crazy puppies or we quilt and just hand out.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:38 am

^^ i get out too, to frends houses and stuff.. but theres just somethin else bout leavin town...ya know?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:40 am

Ya, Cheaps, you so know what I am getting at...
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:53 am

^^ yes ma'am Wink
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 am

enter choke here at your "ma'am"....I am not old enough to have birthed you!!!!

LOL, just giving you a rough time....feeling like fleeting knows no generation...right? Wish you and I both had the means to flee when we wished....
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 am

ha hA! im sorry chic, i know i get ma'am alot too, since i work in hotel, we get lot of military peeps in, an they're always like yes ma'am no ma'am, an im not even 30 yet.. some of them older than i am, but they military, i understand,, i still cringe

an yes i wish we could go away when we needed.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 am

I was just pulling your leg...

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:24 am

i know big hugz
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 am

big hugz

If only we lived closer....a road trip would be in order!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 am

i wish... that be somethin to save up for Smile
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:38 am

I just had my getaway and we all know how that turned out, lol. I'm due another myself I think!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 am

^^ yea u should take another one, drama free Smile
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 am

Sounds like we've gone from "Laverne and Shirley" to "Thelma and Louise plus Lucy" Wink
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 am

Wanna go to Vegas with me?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Wanna go to Vegas with me?
    Before
    Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't Las-vegas-skyline
    After
    Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't Ruined-City-stock628
    big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:19 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    Before
    Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't Las-vegas-skyline
    After
    Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't Ruined-City-stock628
    Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't 273237

HA! You funny. That's why I asked her to go with me. I'd be too drunk to do any significant damage anyway. Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't 404783
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:37 am

If you do go, you have to see Penn & Teller.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:57 pm

I feel like that every day Red would just love to get the hell out for a long while.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

cheaps wrote:ha hA! im sorry chic, i know i get ma'am alot too, since i work in hotel, we get lot of military peeps in, an they're always like yes ma'am no ma'am, an im not even 30 yet.. some of them older than i am, but they military, i understand,, i still cringe

an yes i wish we could go away when we needed.

I am a navywife and yes, it is out of respect that everything is yes mam and no sir. After so many years it just comes out without thinking. Even if the person is years younger than me, which happens very often. Although, I do run across people that say "I work for a living, don't call me sir" However, you will still find me calling you sir!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:54 am

I truly think you would know how to do Vegas up!

I had a girl Vegas weekend, that really turned out not what it was meant to be. And so, going forward, I had a very short list of two girls I would ever go with. Now, I see I should add a third!!

Let's go, Ny!

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

I'd be too drunk to do any significant damage anyway. Would give a pinkie finger to be able to leave town this weekend...but can't 404783

That you'd remember! Wink

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:41 am

RedBedroom wrote:Ever feel like this??? Want to get the hell outta town, but can't? My son has school stuff and sponsor stuff and I have work stuff, but I just want to leave town RIGHT NOW.

And irony is that I am listening to Pandora radio now, and they have an ACE Hardware commercial as I typed that about "getting your weekend back"!!

It is just not do-able this week. I just want to get out of here for a few days...but late Saturday is kind of pointless, unless I am creative...

Yes. I would love to be one of those people you hear about who just takes off for a whole other city or state, and never comes back home....but I got too much holding me back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:56 am