CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
gingersnaps
Tony Marino
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
Chris
10 posters

Do you have a special 'dish' that you are famous for?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you have a special 'dish' that you are famous for? Empty Do you have a special 'dish' that you are famous for?

Post by Chris Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 am

Is there any food dish that you're are known for in your circle of family and friends; one that you're requested to make for get togethers?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you have a special 'dish' that you are famous for? Empty Re: Do you have a special 'dish' that you are famous for?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 am

Probably crock pot lasagna. There is nothing special about it really. Just that it is so moist and people can't believe it can be made in a crock pot.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Do you have a special 'dish' that you are famous for? Empty Re: Do you have a special 'dish' that you are famous for?

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Stuffed mushrooms.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm

alan smithee wrote:Stuffed mushrooms.

sounds good...

mine would be, potato salad. LOVE potato salad big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 pm

My Gravy and my Baked Ziti, everyone always compliments me. I make good meatballs too!
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:31 pm

It's usually my spaghetti and meatballs. My family is totally addicted to it.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Shepard pie. Mashed potatoes on the bottom and on the sides. Sliced american cheese next. Then a mix of hamburger, corn and gravy. Then more cheese slices. Bake. YUMMY!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Umm, not really. I can bake and that always turns out well, but I wouldn't say I have a 'signature' baked good.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 pm

sailorlover wrote:Shepard pie. Mashed potatoes on the bottom and on the sides. Sliced american cheese next. Then a mix of hamburger, corn and gravy. Then more cheese slices. Bake. YUMMY!

I have never made that, but always mean to. Same with Tony's baked ziti. Always mean to try that some time too.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 am

I'm known for desserts - esp. my brownies - but I make a lot of other things, too, and am known for them.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:37 am

Eh....I hesitate to share this, but....I can bake the hell out of a cake. Every Thanksgiving, I get asked to make one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 pm