CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
TSJToddFan
sailorlover
Kral
7 posters

Todd's reaction to Jack's stunts

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Todd's reaction to Jack's stunts Empty Todd's reaction to Jack's stunts

Post by Kral Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:16 am

How do you think Todd SHOULD react to this...and how do you think Todd WILL react to it?
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Todd's reaction to Jack's stunts Empty Re: Todd's reaction to Jack's stunts

Post by sailorlover Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:38 am

If Todd was any kind of a parent, he would literally take just about every privelge away from Jack. TV, Cable, Phone, Playstation, X-box and have him publically write an apology on Myface to Shane. Then have Jack go to the school district explaining to them that he and his friends were the ones that took the money. Hell that's what I'd do to my child. However, this is Todd's child we are talking about. He may do a "don't do it again" speech and that's it.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 am

I love Todd but I predict that he (if he even wakes up in time) won't have a responsible reaction to Jack's cruelty. He will either find the whole thing funny or will have a "so what?" attitude. If Jack faces any kind of parental punishment, it will be at the hands of Blair. It would take Jack then being disrespectful to or defying Blair for Todd to get seriously involved in reprimanding him.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 am

I get a feeling that Todd's not going to have a serious reaction to this at all. He's probably just going to tell Jack to knock it off and flip out at Blair and ask why she didn't know what was going on.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 am

I'm guessing that by the time Todd wakes up, things will have died down and he won't know the full extent of things. I'd love to see him really go after Jack and punish the heck out of him but I doubt that will happen because things like that rarely happen on soaps. ITA that it would take Jack going off on Blaire to get Todd to really react but I hope he takes Jack to task. I wonder if he'll blame himself, though - his fault for getting shot and being in a coma and thinking it was because of that that Jack did the things he does. Todd always thinks the worst of himself, so I'm guessing he'll take this on, too.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:58 am

I agree that Todd's initial reaction would probably be to playfully nudge Jack's hair and dismiss it as boys being boys. For Todd to get angry at Jack, his bullying Shane would have to be a symptom to a bigger behavior problem that goes beyond that situation.

They picked the wrong time to put Todd in a coma. Whatever his reaction would be, the story loses something without it.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 am

There is not much he can say because Jack is just like him. I used to love that kid but right now I can't stand Jack and his behavior.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 am

Yeah - it really was a bad time to put Todd in a coma but it coincides with Trevor's temporary leave. I still SO want to see TOdd come back with some comment about how Rex is getting what he deseves for what he did to Sam and the rest of the Mannings with his forged death certificate. Rex's crimes set a LOT of things in motion. A LOT of people were hurt and several died because of Rex's crimes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:25 pm