Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!   Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 am

Hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!   Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Even if she didn't do it, I can't wait to see him lay into her anyway.
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!   Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I hope that John lays into Natalie as well. I don't think that she pushed Marty but he should still be mad at her for the way that she treated her and the things that she said about their baby.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!   Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 pm

If only.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!   Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:19 pm

I wish he would slap her... a few times.... for antagonzing Marty the way she did, she had no right saying all those things to her, she should have kept her petty jealousy to herself. I guess they needed another suspect so why not Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!   Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Did John NOT look like he was going to slap Natalie at the end of the episode?!
Page 1 of 1