Sisters do you have any? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sisters do you have any?

Go down 
+6
Chris
Supernova
Impact
Marc™
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Sisters do you have any? Empty
PostSubject: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:26 am

I have 3 sisters all older than me and they are so different from one another

My older sister tends to be on the selfish side, she takes after my Dad in that sense. When she gets me on the phone I can never get off! She gossips a lot and she makes me laugh with the things she comes out with and I love her in spite of her selfishness.

The youngest sister is the family doctor, lawyer and mother. She worry's about me the most and is always willing to lend a hand or cook a meal or help clean the house. She is funny and has a great sense of humor. She can be like a little kid at times, teasing, playing pranks and just over all being fun to be with.

My Middle sister is the one I make plans with. She is very easy going but she has a mean temper when she gets angry! We plan all the family socials and usually we get together once a week for dinner, mostly on sunday. We talk every sunday morning at exactly 8:30 in the morning so I have to get ready for that now.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 am

I have an 8 yr old sister.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 am

I have a 13 year old sister who I rarely see in person....we mostly interact on Facebook and the phone.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:57 am

I have one sister 7 years younger than me.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 am

I have 3 sisters, all older than me and one I never met.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm

I have two. My elder sister in really easy going and personable; almost like a younger, hipper version of my mom. My middle sister, though, is the cliche of a 'middle child.' Very histrionic, dramatic, argumentative and somewhat of a hypochondriac.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

I have one sister, five years younger than me. I was a precious only child until she came along - so there was likely some resentment. blank stare @ you

But we get along now. big grin

In fact I am staying at her house now while she and her husband get away to visit family out west. (OH I am in St. Charles MO - that is out west - but they are going more west to Nevada)
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 am

I have one sister, six years younger than me. She was the reason my parents finally married. They were together 10 years before she was born, and during that time had me, but finally stopped dancing around settling down when she was coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:15 am

2 older sisters
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:05 am

I was adopted at birth. So the family I grew up with I had no sister. Just 3 annoying brother. However, about 12 years ago, I discovered my biological family and my biological father has a daughter 6 years younger than me. I have only talked to her on the internet and email but have never met her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters do you have any?   Sisters do you have any? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters do you have any?
Page 1 of 1