Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood

Go down 
+5
Alan Smithee
JM130ELM
sailorlover
CeCe
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 am

Quote :
Glenn Beck Mocks Lawrence O'Donnell, Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood (AUDIO)
First Posted: 04/11/11 11:16 AM ET Updated: 04/11/11 12:06 PM ET

Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood S-GLENN-BECK-large300

Glenn Beck and his radio co-hosts mocked Lawrence O'Donnell's emotional defense of Planned Parenthood--and the woman whose email drove him to tears.

On his Monday show, Beck played the tape of O'Donnell--a host whose feud with Beck is long-running--reading the email from a friend of his who described her need for Planned Parenthood's services. He said he couldn't believe that O'Donnell had teared up about such an issue.

"I believe that my country is under attack, and that man's freedom as we understand it is over," he said. "He gets on the air on Friday and [cries] about, 'we're not going to kill babies anymore.'"

He started playing the tape, but asked his producer to stop after O'Donnell read a part of the email where his friend said that she depended on Planned Parenthood.

"Stop just a second!" Beck said. "Hookers? Who depends on Planned Parenthood?" He then impersonated the woman, who said she had had an abortion.

"I've got 400 abortions that I have to have!" Beck said. "I have to have these children aborted!" He and his co-hosts then continued making fun of O'Donnell and the woman for several minutes more.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/11/glenn-beck-lawrence-odonnell-planned-parenthood-hookers_n_847499.html
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:52 am

Quote :
"I believe that my country is under attack, and that man's freedom as we understand it is over," he said.

If he's talking about man's freedom to control women's bodies, then yes he's right.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 am

Are you fucking kidding me! He is mocking someone for feeling strongly about killing babies. Yes, planned parenthood is very helpful for many girls that wouldn't be able to have protection if it was up to money. PP hands out condoms, birth control, education on STD, breast exams and yes a part of it is abortions. Now just for my little opinion on abortion, since this is a board for opinions. When Beck states stop killing the babies is very true. No matter what stage in a pregnancy, whether zygote or fetus, is still a baby. Hence the term prenancy. What because in the first few weeks, before you are even aware of the pregnancy, the heart hasn't gotten big enough to beat. Why has our gov't allowed woman to dictate when they can terminate pregancy or a life of a baby, because it is their body? R U fucking kidding me? So we are all allowed to committ murder because it fits our lifestyle or it's not convienant for us right now. So I can kill my neighbor because they don't fit correctly in my lifestyle because they may be mocking me and I'm upset. Come on! Use your head! A baby is a baby no matter which way you want to twist it so it makes you feel better for what you are about to do to a child. JMO
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 am

Outrageous comment for the sake of provoking an emotional response. Planned Parenthood lobby is always full, services are respectful and comprehensive for those who can't afford private care, and their counseling services prevent more subsequent conceptions than the number of abortions performed. Information=knowledge, and Planned Parenthood is a good source of health information for couples.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 am

JM130ELM wrote:
Outrageous comment for the sake of provoking an emotional response. Planned Parenthood lobby is always full, services are respectful and comprehensive for those who can't afford private care, and their counseling services prevent more subsequent conceptions than the number of abortions performed. Information=knowledge, and Planned Parenthood is a good source of health information for couples.

co-signs Planned Parenthood is a wonderful organization that provides an invaluable service.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Come on. It's Glenn Fucking Beck!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Come on. It's Glenn Fucking Beck!

I know. Consider the source.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Planned Parenthood is a legalized genocide organization. They should be shut down, and definitely not given tax payer dollars. Nobody needs Planned Parenthood. It's probably one of the worst organizations in the entire country and it doesn't provide any service worth providing. Nobody needs Planned Parenthood or it's "services," least of all women. If we're out to help women, Planned Parenthood is the last thing they need.

Glenn Beck's right here. Planned Parenthood is a joke and a disgrace. They shouldn't be getting our money, and frankly shouldn't exist at all. (Although I disagree that even hookers NEED Planned Parenthood. Maybe pimps need it. But who cares about pimps? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm

I swear to God. Some people have no idea what Planned Parenthood is, or what multitude of services they provide.

Glenn Beck is like a cross between Hitler and Bozo the Clown, he has no idea what he's talking about, and neither does...

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Impact wrote:
I swear to God. Some people have no idea what Planned Parenthood is, or what multitude of services they provide.

Glenn Beck is like a cross between Hitler and Bozo the Clown, he has no idea what he's talking about, and neither does...

Nevermind.

I know...& some believe because Planned Parenthood provides birth control they're "promoting" sex. Read on HuffPo recently that there's a right wing group who claim they're a criminal organization. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 am

Glenn Beck is an idiot. When I was in college and didn't have insurance, I went to planned parenthood to have my yearly exam. Pay was based off of income. I never would have been able to afford a regular gyno at that time and therefore wouldn't have gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood   Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood Empty

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck Says Only 'Hookers' Need Planned Parenthood
Page 1 of 1