Ravenbeauty rumors with comments Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenbeauty rumors with comments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Ravenbeauty rumors with comments Empty
PostSubject: Ravenbeauty rumors with comments   Ravenbeauty rumors with comments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am

Thought you all might like to see this, the answers in caps are speculation:

"A tale of two Todd's is coming to a screen near you very soon. The story is being set up slowly with a shocking twist and a moment that fans will never forget! Once this story has been completely told, one major player will be out despite what we are hearing now. This will not happen right away, so let’s get clear on this from the get go." - SO, EITHER RH OR TSJ WILL NOT SURVIVE THE S/L - MY GUESS IS THAT IT WILL BE ROGER; HIS RETURN IS STUNT CASTING AND HE'S COMING BACK AS A RECONSTRUCTED ELI CLARK.

"Another major male player is not catching on quite yet. The expectations were high, but all that can be heard are crickets chirping instead. They may cut him loose in the coming months." - JOEY
OR CUTTER OR TOMAS? - MY BET IS CUTTER. I REALLY DO THINK THEY HAD SOME BIG IDEAS FOR THEM, BUT MAN CUTTER HAS JUST DONE NOTHING.

"I told you that the Ford's were being edged out, and if you watch closely, you can see the beginnings of this now." - VERY LITTLE FORDS LAST WEEK - ROBERT'S ONLY DAY WAS FRIDAY, AND JAMES WAS WITH DEANNA. NO NATE AT ALL, WHICH SURPRISED ME WITH ALL OF THE TEEN DRAMA AT SCHOOL.

"I also told you that a younger male not currently onscreen was either coming back or being recast." - ORIGINALLY I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS MATTHEW, I'M GUESSING, WHICH IS NUTS IF TRUE CONSIDERING HOW GREAT EA WAS LAST WEEK. BTW, I DON'T THINK HE KILLED EDDIE FORD - WE'RE NOT DONE WITH THIS S/L, IMO.

"A reunion is in the works and James is history." - BUT THIS HINTS THAT THE RECAST IS GOING TO BE COLE, WHICH IS FINE WITH ME (AS A RECAST). AND THIS MAKES SENSE THAT COLE IS COMING BACK IF IT TURNS OUT THAT (WAIT FOR IT...) ELI CLARK WAS NEVER KILLED! AAAAH-HA!

"Marty is the new Margaret only she's smarter, and manages to fly under the radar most of the time." - WELL, WE ALL KNOW MARTY HAS LOST IT. I JUST HOPE SHE HAS SOME SCENES WITH TODD WHEN HE COMES OUT OF THE COMA BEFORE SH LEAVES. REALLY GOING TO MISS HER.

"I told you about the Musical Lovers game that OLTL would be playing, but get ready for Musical Babies because it's coming to a screen near you very soon! All is right with the world (that is for everybody but Marty). This will eventually lead to some heart-wrenching reunions." I DOUBT THAT ALL RIGHT WITH
EVERYONE - I MEAN, BRODY WILL BE OUT OF THE PICTURE, UNLESS RYDER IS HIS, THEN FORD IS OUT OF THE PICTURE. ANYWAY, IT DOES LOOK LIKE LIAM IS JOHNS AND IT WILL BE REVEALED SOMEHOW.

"Viki and Clint fans are in for a treat. Bye bye Charlie and Echo (don't let the door hit you on the way out)!" KIND OF ANNOYED AT HOW THEY JUST SLAUGHTERED CHARLIE LIKE THEY DID, BUT AT THIS STAGE I'M FINE WITH HIM LEAVING. CAN'T SAY I'M CLAMORING FOR A CLINT AND VIKI REUNION UNLESS THEY DO SOME BIG WORK ON
CLINT'S MISDEEDS, ESPECIALLY DAVID'S AND STEP-NORA'S KIDNAPPINGS.

"Rama is delicious and has only just begun! They were really thinking of playing the Kimmie card here, but I'm hearing they are going in another long-term direction instead." DO WE REALLY THINK RAMA IS "DELICIOUS"? SHE'S BECOME ANOTHER F/F MATERIAL FOR ME. I THINK IT'S STUPID THAT SHE PLAYED HER HUSBAND AND HAS BEEN ABLE TO WORM HERSELF UNDER CLINT AND JOEY'S NOSE.

"Aubrey plays victim, but her world is already coming apart at the seams (and Cutter won't be coming to her rescue when all is said and done)." GOOD. LIKE AUBREY AT FIRST, AND I MIGHT STILL LATER ON, BUT THIS HAS JUST GOTTEN TEDIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty rumors with comments   Ravenbeauty rumors with comments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh wow. Thanks Tony. Were those your comments in caps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty rumors with comments   Ravenbeauty rumors with comments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:14 pm

I hope the Todd speculation is true and it sounds plausible, but I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty rumors with comments   Ravenbeauty rumors with comments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Thanks Tony. ITA with what you said and I really hope that what you predicted about the whole Todd saga is exactly how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenbeauty rumors with comments   Ravenbeauty rumors with comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenbeauty rumors with comments
Page 1 of 1