CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
Kral
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Shale
Cheaps
Supernova
AtownPeep
tmontyb
CeCe
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Chris
15 posters

Which bugs/insects do you hate the most?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Which bugs/insects do you hate the most? Empty Which bugs/insects do you hate the most?

Post by Chris Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:23 am

Which bug inspires the most contempt from you?
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Which bugs/insects do you hate the most? Empty Re: Which bugs/insects do you hate the most?

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 am

Bees. I loathe bees.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Which bugs/insects do you hate the most? Empty Re: Which bugs/insects do you hate the most?

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 am

cockroaches & bees.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 am

I like insects. I think they're pretty fascinating. I wouldn't want any infestations in my house, although when I see spiders at times, I let them be.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 am

Roaches, bees and wasps (are they an insect?)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:31 am

Mosquitoes, summer would be SO much nicer without them, and chiggers.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 am

Supernova wrote:Mosquitoes, summer would be SO much nicer without them, and chiggers.

Completely forgot about mosquitoes. They'll remind me soon enough. I'm one of those people they love.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 am

ALL OF THEM!!

i particularly HATE the furry big spiders!! i cant even look at a pic, dunno wat i would do if i seen one in real life
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 am

The annoying biting ones like mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and such. Otherwise, I just ignore them.
    We have an exterminator service where I live so we don't have any of those European roaches.

I feel bad for the occasional palmetto bug (cockroach) that gets into my apartment because the exterminator uses a bacterial agent and as soon as they get in they are infected. Used to be I would catch them by hand and throw them outside where they belong, but now they are dead even as they scurry about.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 am

cheaps wrote:ALL OF THEM!!

i particularly HATE the furry big spiders!! i cant even look at a pic, dunno wat i would do if i seen one in real life

I used to be deathly afraid of all spiders until I ended up living with 4 tarantulas. Can't say I recommend it as a way of overcoming the fear but it works lol. Although I constantly look at those terrariums to make sure the lids are on them. I bet if one wasn't that fear would come back faster than I could run out the door.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Parasites like mosquitos, fleas and ticks. Roaches and flies neither.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Roaches and flies. I'm a beast with that fly swatter too. There is a science to that shit.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Roaches and flies. I'm a beast with that fly swatter too. There is a science to that shit.

I remember reading that Walt "Clyde" Frazier used to catch flies to improve his hand speed.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Definitely cockroaches. Also I hate those insects that look like creepy crawlies and the suddenly they start flying around.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:47 pm

I actually think spiders are super cool, but I'm deathly afraid of them. I have hyperventilated over them before.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Most insects don't bug me. Living in FL you'd think I'd run across cockroaches but haven't yet. Them damn palameno bug are ugly as hell to look at. What I can't stand and creep me the fuck out is frogs! oh and snakes! I have frogs all over the place and they make my skin crawl.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Kral wrote:Definitely cockroaches. Also I hate those insects that look like creepy crawlies and the suddenly they start flying around.

co-signs
    I had those bugs those flying roaches too.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:59 am

Spiders for me. We were playign Sardines with the kids at work today and I was the third person to find the hider. The teacher was the first. While the three of us were waiting a VERY long time for the rest of the group to find us, the kid looks over and says "There's a spider." The teacher told him not to worry, that it couldn't hurt him, and there were lots of spiders where we were and all I can think of is "crap, crap, crap". I tucked my head down and didn not look in the direction of the spider. A few minutes later, the kid commented on the spider again, to which the teacher replied he same way. A fourth kid founds us and the huder told the fourth kid there was a big spider there. He then put a big piece of bark over the spider. I'm glad I didn't see the spider, as I'd ahve had a very hard time not running out of hte hiding place.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:53 am

I got a pretty equal disdain for all of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:07 am