O/T: What other shows do you watch? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O/T: What other shows do you watch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

O/T: What other shows do you watch? Empty
PostSubject: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

We have eight more months of OLTL left, although I'm not particularly motivated to continue watching, but who knows. But I'm curious as to what else the rest of you watch. I'd be willing to create a subforum for it and we can continue our talks elsewhere. However, this forum isn't going anywhere.

Let me know what else you watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:04 pm

As far as Daytime I have only watched one show, OLTL since I was a child.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Other shows I watch in Primetime are: Vampire Diaries, Being Human, Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, Smallville (cancelled in May) probably a few others I can't think now my mind is too much on the cancellation of OLTL.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Other shows I watch in Primetime are: Vampire Diaries, Being Human, Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, Smallville (cancelled in May) probably a few others I can't think now my mind is too much on the cancellation of OLTL.

Cool. After we calm our nerves a bit, and better accept this inane news, we'll move the party to another show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Ok cool.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:50 pm

I also watch GH. It got stupid for a while but I'm back to watching it. That is it for daytime. School and my family take up most of the day. As for primetime I watch NCIS, Survivor, Harry's Law, Defenders, Coming Home (best new show on Lifetime(, Big Brother (can't wait for it to start, Sister Wives (very STRANGE show but addicting)
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 am

sailorlover wrote:
I also watch GH. It got stupid for a while but I'm back to watching it. That is it for daytime. School and my family take up most of the day. As for primetime I watch NCIS, Survivor, Harry's Law, Defenders, Coming Home (best new show on Lifetime(, Big Brother (can't wait for it to start, Sister Wives (very STRANGE show but addicting)

We have a forum here for Big Brother don't forget to post in it, I keep it updated when I hear news of BB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O/T: What other shows do you watch?   O/T: What other shows do you watch? Empty

Back to top Go down

O/T: What other shows do you watch?
Page 1 of 1