Do you make your bed in the morning? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you make your bed in the morning?

Go down 
+3
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you make your bed in the morning? Empty
PostSubject: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 am

Do you make up your bed soon after you wake up, or leave it unkempt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 am

Leave it unkempt. I really don't make up my bed unless I'm changing the sheets or right before I get in......I'll spread the covers over it so that it's partially made. My brother is the complete opposite. He fully makes his bed every morning.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:54 am

It is totally unmade at this moment and I MAY later spread the spread out flat but not necessarily if I don't want to.

It is a guest bed in my sister's house. Like myself it doesn't go natural on the days when she is here.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 am

I always make it every morning. I've never gotten people who leave it unmade, to me that only makes sense if you're sick and going to be returning to it soon in the day.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 am

Aside from the fitted sheet on the matress, we just have a comforter so straightening it out to "make the bed" doesn't take much effort.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

unkempt for the most part. i make it maybe once or twice a week, when im cleaning my room/doin laundry
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 pm

I almost always make my bed. It doesn't take very long and I prefer seeing it made up when I come home than unmade.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I almost always make my bed. It doesn't take very long and I prefer seeing it made up when I come home than unmade.

Yeah, I can't really get the point in leaving it unmade. Some people say 'well you're just going to unmake it again anyway', yeah well by that logic do they also never bother putting the dishes, laundry or groceries away since they'll just be taking them out again? I'd sure hope not anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:54 am

Supernova wrote:
Yeah, I can't really get the point in leaving it unmade. Some people say 'well you're just going to unmake it again anyway', yeah well by that logic do they also never bother putting the dishes, ... away since they'll just be taking them out again? ...

In a few minutes I am going to crawl into my unmade bed that no one saw all day except me. When you live alone there is often just no point in doing extra useless things.

I also have a set amount of dishes that I use every day. They never go on the shelf with the rest of my dishes but stay in the dish rack for easy retrieval when I need them. There is a point to not taking a plate, bowl, cup and glass out of the rack, putting them in the shelf then a few hours later taking them off the shelf. It is not logical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?   Do you make your bed in the morning? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you make your bed in the morning?
Page 1 of 1