How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
Supernova
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Empty
PostSubject: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am

How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Were your parents there/did they know about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 am

i was about 10 or 11, my uncle was pretty buzzed, he gave me a sip of his beer, nastiest shit i had ever tasted. no my parents didnt know
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:30 am

21, at my birthday, they knew and were not pleased because my mother has never drank in her life and my father hasn't drank in 40 years.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Chris wrote:

8 or 9.

Were your parents there/did they know about it?

My father is one who gave it to me. He let me sip his beer. Thought it was disgusting then and still think it's disgusting now.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:46 am

My first? I can't remember exactly.
Back to top Go down
rienpoet
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
rienpoet

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 am

I don't drink. Well, not exactly. Basically, I don't drink...lol...anyway, around 11 years ago... on my bo's table, there was a glass of hot chocolate. I was thirsty, so I took it and drank it (half of it) before he could say anything.

The next thing I know was it was morning and my head seemed to be bigger. I couldn't stand loud noises either.

My bo told me, that it was half hot chocolate, half Jenefer (Dutch Gin). Until now, he doesn't want to tell me what I did that night. He has strange grins every time he tells the story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rienmuse
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 am

I was 3.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Male
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 am

21. Was supposed to get drunk on my birthday but I refused to drink with the family, so a few months later I got drunk with friends. It was interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol?   How old were you when you had your first taste of alcohol? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1