When people show up unexpectedly? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When people show up unexpectedly?

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Marc™
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

When people show up unexpectedly? Empty
PostSubject: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 am

How much does it bother you when people show up at your door without prior notice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 am

How much it annoys me depends on who it is and why they stopped by....but for the most part it's rude to not call, even if you're only a few minutes away, to give some kind of heads up. Hell, we're in the era of cellphones.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

It bothers me a great deal. I think it is such a rude thing to do. Even before cell phones, I would stop at a pay phone to say I am in the area and want to stop by for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Marc™ wrote:
How much it annoys me depends on who it is and why they stopped by....but for the most part it's rude to not call, even if you're only a few minutes away, to give some kind of heads up. Hell, we're in the era of cellphones.

This. A 'surprise' visit can be a pleasant surprise......but I'd much rather you call and let me know. Gives me time to straighten up if I have to.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am

About 3 years ago someone I briefly dated 5 years before that arrived unexpectedly at my door just to say "Hi" because they were in the neighborhood, and guess who answers? My wife! It was a very uncomfortable. I really wish she had called.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Male
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 am

It doesn't bother me at all! Then again, I live in an apartment by myself, and NEVER have visitors. It sucks, I've been really lonely here lately.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 am

Rainmaker wrote:
About 3 years ago someone I briefly dated 5 years before that arrived unexpectedly at my door just to say "Hi" because they were in the neighborhood, and guess who answers? My wife! It was a very uncomfortable. I really wish she had called.

That is really ballsy of your ex!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 am

Rainmaker wrote:

head explodes
Were you at home at the time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:14 pm

If its my family I don't care anyone else, call first.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 am

Depends on who it is. What bothers me more is when my house is a mess.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 am

Rainmaker wrote:

LMAO! And ya know what.....I did the same thing to this guy I was actually seeing. Turns out he had another chick over there too and I heard her in the living room telling him someone was at the door. And then she said "Marcus, someone is at the door sweetie". What?! LOL, he didn't even answer it. After standing outside for about 5 minutes waiting for him to answer it, I left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When people show up unexpectedly?   When people show up unexpectedly? Empty

Back to top Go down

When people show up unexpectedly?
Page 1 of 1