Your favorite social networking sites? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite social networking sites?

Go down 
+10
MandyPerfumeGirl
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
stavdash
Kral
RedBedroom
RobbieFTW
AtownPeep
Chris
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Your favorite social networking sites? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 am

Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc., etc.
Which one do you use?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 am

Facebook junkie. I have a MySpace, but never got around to setting it up. I think the whole thing is way too convoluted looking anyway. And I just can't get into the whole "Twitter" trend at all. I just don't really see the point of it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 am

SNL called MySpace the internets abandoned social playground!!! lol
Facebook & Twitter REALLY cut into their marketshare!

I agree about MySpace being a bit much when it comes to setting up everything. Facebook is easier to use.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:24 pm

A FB status update I read months ago said, "If MySpace was a neighborhood, I would lock my doors while driving through." I always had that opinion of MySpace, kinda trash and not as user friendly as FB.

That said, FB is really shooting itself in the foot with the way they do the news feed. It is so full of all those silly games and quizzes. I do love FB though, because, yes, I want to know what a classmate of ten years ago had for lunch today. I am THAT nosey and voyeuristic!

I don't get Twitter really. If I had more real life contacts that used it, maybe I would get into it, but my list is full of self indulgent celebs...not all that interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm

FB just redesigned its home page with the feeds & such and I don't like it at all. It's way more cluttered and condensed looking now.

I really don't get Twitter either or why it's so popular. The whole thing is cheesy and cheap.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah. MySpace has always been tacky. Too many features and designs. Of them all, Facebook is probably the most user-friendly, convenient and addictive. I check my FB every twenty minutes. I check my MySpace probably every month.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:21 pm

None
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:39 pm

The Conversation Chamber is my favorite social networking site even though we're all mostly anonymous. I don't belong to any of those others.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:40 pm

alan smithee wrote:
The Conversation Chamber is my favorite social networking site even though we're all mostly anonymous. I don't belong to any of those others.

bear hug
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Last.FM big grin
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:32 pm

I don't use any of those sites. I was going to sign up for, I think it was Facebook, but then they wanted my first name and my last name and I'm like "Um, my last name on the internet? I don't think so!"

I think Twitter is especially useless because some of the Tweets are like "I'm in the waiting room in the doctor's office" and first of all, who cares? And second of all, why would anybody be arrogant enough to presume that people are interested in what they were doing?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:03 pm

alan smithee wrote:

co-signs

chris, its even taken over janet-xone, i hardly post there anymore big grin
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm

It is Facebook by default because MySpace has killed itself (It's for sale if you have a few mil laying around)
I joined MySpace in 2005 and really enjoyed it until a year ago when they made all these changes to my profile and somehow it became as slow as dialup. Then it just wasn't fun flirting with the boys as Shale so I deleted that account.

Now I have a FB account as Rob and have mostly ppl I have known a while online or ppl I know IRL.

Rob's Facebook Profile

Same for MySpace, but I seldom go there. Went just now to get the URL and noticed some others haven't been on since last year.

Rob's MySpace Profile
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:45 pm

FB....because it's the only one I have. I don't go on it though.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:49 am

I have Facebook, Twitter and Myspace, but all three of them are set up for the sole purpose of promoting this forum.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I have a facebook page, but I hardly ever go on it anymore. I hate the way the redesigned it. It's not as user friendly as it once was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite social networking sites?   Your favorite social networking sites? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite social networking sites?
Page 1 of 1