Social media sites that need a facelift Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Social media sites that need a facelift

Go down 
+4
Jason B.
Shale
Alan Smithee
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Social media sites that need a facelift Empty
PostSubject: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:51 pm

What social media networks do you think could stand a visual overhaul? IMO, Twitter needs a totally new design.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Chris wrote:
What social media networks do you think could stand a visual overhaul? IMO, Twitter needs a totally new design.

If I was involved with any I might be able to give you an opinion. But I'm not. So I can't. Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am

Whether we want it or not Zuckerman announced changes for Facebook. Gearing for the ppl who have smart phones, iPods 7 and such and it will likely not be appreciated by those of us on PC. 

He says he doesn't want it to go the way of MySpace, but all my friends and I left MySpace and are now on FB because of all the unwanted changes that site did. IDK where we go to from here.

Why can't techies learn the first rule of mechanics: "If it ain't broke don't fix it."
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Facebook needs to return to its original design. It used to be user friendly, now it's just a mess. I find it hard to navigate now.

But a site that needs either a revamp or a shut down would be Google+. I went there and have no idea how that nonsense works, it's generic and convoluted at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Im not any so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Facebook sucks now. Agree that they've had too many facelifts over the years.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:18 pm

i hate change. gmail is now connected with chat and imports shit from all over.. chrome just started rejecting both netflix and facebook... i dont want change in any way LOL
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Jason B. wrote:
Facebook needs to return to its original design. It used to be user friendly, now it's just a mess. I find it hard to navigate now.

But a site that needs either a revamp or a shut down would be Google+. I went there and have no idea how that nonsense works, it's generic and convoluted at the same time.

Agree about Google+ being a convoluted design. I just end up getting frustrated with it. Twitter would be fine if they would just fix its damn issues. Stop following/unfollowing against user wishes. Get the numbers right. They go up & down like a damn roller coaster. And FOR FUCKS SAKE fix the damn algorithm that causes people to get suspended by crybabies who gang up. Deleted my facebook ages ago. Never tried the other ones like Reddit or Pinterest yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social media sites that need a facelift   Social media sites that need a facelift Empty

Back to top Go down

Social media sites that need a facelift
Page 1 of 1