CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Supernova
Jason B.
8 posters

Should kids be sent to charm school?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Should kids be sent to charm school? Empty Should kids be sent to charm school?

Post by Jason B. Tue May 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Do you think charm school is necessary or effective for kids with bad manners?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Should kids be sent to charm school? Empty Re: Should kids be sent to charm school?

Post by Supernova Wed May 04, 2011 1:01 am

Those things actually exist?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Should kids be sent to charm school? Empty Re: Should kids be sent to charm school?

Post by CeCe Wed May 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Since I saw this last night all I can think of is Ernest T Bass & Mrs. Wiley. lol Can't find the clip I'm thinking of. But it's probably true that it just doesn't work for everyone.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed May 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Jason B. wrote:Do you think charm school is necessary or effective for kids with bad manners?
    No. I think adults who have to come in contact with the little bastards should be legally allowed to kick their ass. Verbally of course. If their parents are present, give them the ass whooping for not doing their job.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed May 04, 2011 2:52 pm

sure why not teach the little demons to act like humans.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 04, 2011 6:44 pm

alan smithee wrote:
    Jason B. wrote:Do you think charm school is necessary or effective for kids with bad manners?
    No. I think adults who have to come in contact with the little bastards should be legally allowed to kick their ass. Verbally of course. If their parents are present, give them the ass whooping for not doing their job.

Should kids be sent to charm school? 35166
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed May 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I didn't know schools like that existed. I've heard of the boot camp or wilderness camp style schools but not charm schools. After the day I had, I could recommend half a school that needs to go there.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Wed May 04, 2011 11:52 pm

It's worth a shot. It sure as hell is not going to get any worse. It seems with every damn generation the manners just get worse and worse, it's pretty disgusting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:49 am