CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Can you tell the different between a high school grad and a college grad?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Can you tell the different between a high school grad and a college grad? Empty Can you tell the different between a high school grad and a college grad?

Post by Chris Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 am

Do you think there is a difference in how a college graduate and a non-college graduate completes tasks and/or carries themselves in general?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Can you tell the different between a high school grad and a college grad? Empty Re: Can you tell the different between a high school grad and a college grad?

Post by RobbieFTW Thu May 05, 2011 9:49 am

Nope.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Can you tell the different between a high school grad and a college grad? Empty Re: Can you tell the different between a high school grad and a college grad?

Post by Shale Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 am

I am a high school grad. I doubt you could differentiate me in a room full of college grads.

Of course being old with vastly more life experience would dull the edges of "higher education" and sort of equalize any differences.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm

I don't think that it is easy to spot out. However, there are some really trashy people that you can look at and assume that they never finished any education after high school.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:Nope.
    co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:25 am