Did you like the show after Brenda left? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you like the show after Brenda left?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Did you like the show after Brenda left? Empty
PostSubject: Did you like the show after Brenda left?   Did you like the show after Brenda left? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:37 am

Shannon Daugherty may have been a handful off the set, but the original 90210 was never the same after Brenda left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: 8   Did you like the show after Brenda left? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:15 am

I kept watching for a little bit after Brenda left, and Valerie came in to replace her. It lost something though. And I don't think Valerie ever really gelled with the show like they thought she would. I think 90210 needed Brenda for the college years especially, it would have been hot to see what kind of naive trouble should would have gotten in after high school.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Did you like the show after Brenda left?   Did you like the show after Brenda left? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:34 am

i started to lose interest in this show when brenda was still around, i lost interest when they first went to college.. but i did start watching the show again, when dylan was trying to get revenge on his fathers killer and ended up marrying his daughter (rebecca gayheart).

an i actually ended up liking valerie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you like the show after Brenda left?   Did you like the show after Brenda left? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you like the show after Brenda left?
Page 1 of 1