CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

They better not be planning on killing Tea

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

They better not be planning on killing Tea Empty They better not be planning on killing Tea

Post by Kral Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm

I really don't like this s/l even though it could be a good one. OLTL has been to chopping block lately and there was just the rumor that FL was fired that only was weakly denied. This brain tumor thing, I'm just worried that it's playing into all this.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

They better not be planning on killing Tea Empty Re: They better not be planning on killing Tea

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 04, 2010 11:17 am

Kral wrote:I really don't like this s/l even though it could be a good one. OLTL has been to chopping block lately and there was just the rumor that FL was fired that only was weakly denied. This brain tumor thing, I'm just worried that it's playing into all this.

I hope they don't plan on killing her off, that would be a huge mistake. It would be like when they killed off Gabrielle, that was a huge mistake. I for one will be extremely upset if they kill off Tea. :frustrated: pissed
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

They better not be planning on killing Tea Empty Re: They better not be planning on killing Tea

Post by tandmfan Tue May 04, 2010 5:41 pm

I don't think that they will kill Tea off, but I do think that they are writing out her character. Most likely Tea will go and seek an unconventional treatment out of town. I agree that it would be a mistake to kill Tea off, there's still a lot of story line that they can tell with her character.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri May 07, 2010 3:56 am

tandmfan wrote:I don't think that they will kill Tea off, but I do think that they are writing out her character. Most likely Tea will go and seek an unconventional treatment out of town. I agree that it would be a mistake to kill Tea off, there's still a lot of story line that they can tell with her character.

Sadly I think you're right. They'll probably use Tea's absence to try and forge a bond with Todd, since he'll be the only parents he has left.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Tue May 11, 2010 7:40 am

Murmings of her departure have been surfacing for months now. Even if they do spare Téa's life, I am little faith in FL's longevity on the show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:45 pm