Born early, late or on-time? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Born early, late or on-time?

Go down 
+4
TSJFan4Ever
Chris
RedBedroom
Kral
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Born early, late or on-time? Empty
PostSubject: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Were you born before of after your mom's original due date? If you have any kids, how about them...did they come before or after they were projected?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Mom was a high risk pregnancy and it was c-section, so I doubt I was late. They probably had it all scheduled as they did not want her to have a natural birth.

With my son, he was due March 28 and born on April 6.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:02 am

I was born four weeks early, but was still full term. My daughter was supposed to be born on December 1, but arrived three weeks early on November 7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:53 am

I was born early - 3 weeks early
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:55 am

My first sister was about a month early, my second sister was about a month late, my brother was about a month late, and I was 2 weeks early. And one thing I've noticed, the ones who were born late were very lazy as babies, just slept all the time, we who were born early were always up and moving around. One story my mother loved to tell was the DAY I was born, the nurses thought she had got up from her near-death bed, come into the maternity ward and turned me over because I was on my stomach and I took all my clothes off.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:01 am

Super, that is so funny that you were so active that young!

Something interesting on topic is that my son's dad is exactly nine months youger than his older brother. My son's dad was a preemie, so that is how it worked out. And that is totally true.

And as a side note, their stupid ass mother claims she got pregnant the first TWO times she EVER had sex. Liar.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:04 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Super, that is so funny that you were so active that young!

Yeah it's so ironic that back then I was so full of energy and couldn't sit still, couldn't go to sleep, and today I'm something of the exact opposite, these days I like sleeping, though I don't get a lot of it most of the time
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:57 am

I dunno. I gotta ask my mom. I think she told me I was due at the end of June, but I was born the second week of July.
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:40 pm

I was born two days before my due date.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:04 pm

I was 4 days overdue. My mom said she was so pissed she started slapping her stomach in frustration. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born early, late or on-time?   Born early, late or on-time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Born early, late or on-time?
Page 1 of 1