CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way Empty Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way

Post by AtownPeep Sun May 08, 2011 11:52 am

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/keanu-reeves-confirms-that-bill-and-ted-3-is-on-the/211337

Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way

Another script for the time-travelling slacker duo is being written

* April 6, 2011 | 2 COMMENTS

Keanu Reeves has revealed that plans for a third Bill And Ted film are further along than most people expected. Rumours of a sequel to 1991's Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey have been circulating for years now, but as Reeves and co-star Alex Winter grew older many believed that the project was looking less likely.

But now, talking to MTV News, Reeves revealed that original writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon are close to completing a script.

"I believe the writers are six weeks away from a draft," he said. "No pressure, guys!"

However, Reeves said he was in the dark as to what the film’s plot might be. "I know a little bit," he said. "But I don't know [much] – the fellas went off and cooked it up. I don't know what happened when they put the elements together."

He added that it might have something to do with mentor Rufus' prophesy: "When we last got together, part of it was that Bill and Ted were supposed to have written a song that saved the world, and it hasn't happened. So they've become kind of possessed by trying to do that. Then there’s an element of time and they have to go back."

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way Empty Re: Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way

Post by Alan Smithee Sun May 08, 2011 3:43 pm

I'll withhold judgement. Keanu Reeves isn't going to make the world forget Laurence Olivier or Marlon Brando but he's no where near as bad as the haters think.
    Rainmaker
    Rainmaker
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 0

Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way Empty Re: Keanu Reeves confirms that 'Bill And Ted 3' is on the way

Post by Rainmaker Sun May 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Strangely enough I think a middle aged Bill & Ted may be slightly less annoying than they were as young 20-somethings.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Probably better than a septuagenarian Indiana Jones.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:29 am