Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist

Go down 
+2
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  Empty
PostSubject: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:41 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/06/wanda-sykes-rips-donald-trump-birthers_n_858468.html

Quote :
First Posted: 05/ 6/11 08:49 AM ET Updated: 05/ 6/11 09:29 AM ET

Wanda Sykes has never pulled punches, especially when it comes to controversy and politics. On Thursday night, she delivered a jab to Donald Trump, and a full-on smack down of conservative birthers.

Before her scheduled performance in Vancouver, Sykes spoke to the Vancouver Sun about her take on the right wing attacks on President Obama.

“I feel sorry for ’em, they’re just sad,” she said of the birthers. “I love that they’re hanging it on ‘Well, he’s not from this country’ when they should just face it: You’re having issues because a black man is president. That’s what it is, and you need to deal with that, to work with that.”

Of course, last week, Obama presented his official long-form birth certificate to the public, though that hasn't quieted some on the right down very much. That includes potential presidential candidate Donald Trump, who both took credit for forcing Obama to produce the certificate, and said that he would have to investigate further into the matter.

Trump's act has not exactly impressed Sykes.

“He’s not happy unless he’s relevant in some way,” she told the paper. “He wants people to be talking about him. I thought he would be happy enough to finally have a decent season of 'Celebrity Apprentice' but, you know, he had to make a little bit more noise than that, I guess.”

Sykes has long been outspoken politically; she took on Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh (whom she called the 20th 9/11 high jacker) at the 2009 White House Correspondents Dinner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:24 am

She didn't say anything false. I like Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Rockbird wrote:
She didn't say anything false. I like Wanda.

For the most part.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh, so Sykes can have her own passionate political beliefs but Trump can't??

Sounds like a hypocrite to me.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
Oh, so Sykes can have her own passionate political beliefs but Trump can't??

Sounds like a hypocrite to me.
Passionate political beliefs that fall into stupidity, like challenging obvious facts that so many conspiracy theorist birthers deny, then it becomes just so much blather.

Trump jumped on this bandwagon months ago because he is a self-promoting grandstander and thot it would garner support with the growing T-party types taking over the right wing. Instead, after the concensus was that he is a fool, he saw he had no chance to run for prez and is now back to his entertainment venue for the unthinking masses.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Ah, but the man knows how to make money and "trump" bankrupcy (pun intended). We'll never have one in the oval office with that gift.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Donald Trump is not a relevant person.
Back to top Go down
FranklinsMuse
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
FranklinsMuse

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 am

I always knew when Obama showed his long form birth certificate it would not shut the right wingers up. I agree with Sykes, they just cannot grasp the fact that we have a black president. People complain about Obama, as if Bush was so great. PUH LEEASE! blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~franklinsmuse
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist    Wanda Sykes Rips Donald Trump, Calls Birthers Racist  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1