CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Chris
RedBedroom
6 posters

What activity did you LOVE to do a decade ago that you NEVER do now?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What activity did you LOVE to do a decade ago that you NEVER do now? Empty What activity did you LOVE to do a decade ago that you NEVER do now?

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 10, 2011 1:17 am

For me it is going out to clubs. I am so over that.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What activity did you LOVE to do a decade ago that you NEVER do now? Empty Re: What activity did you LOVE to do a decade ago that you NEVER do now?

Post by Chris Tue May 10, 2011 1:34 am

Same. When I was about twenty, a buddy and me used to love to go out to clubs (strip clubs, more specifically.) Nowadays, the idea of being out twenty-five to thirty dollars for something like that is very low on my leisure activity list.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What activity did you LOVE to do a decade ago that you NEVER do now? Empty Re: What activity did you LOVE to do a decade ago that you NEVER do now?

Post by Supernova Tue May 10, 2011 1:39 am

Roller skating, I used to do that all the time but ain't got a place to do it anymore, and too bad too because when I quit I had just gotten a new pair of skates just my size.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 10, 2011 1:42 am

Roller skating!! So fun. I was just thinking about how fun it will be in fall to take my God Daughter to the little place here that does roller skating for so cheap. They even let you use free umbrella strollers for infants so you can skate around with them. I did that all the time with my son. And I can't wait to do it with my God Daughter this fall.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue May 10, 2011 1:55 am

Rollerskating is another one; rollerblading, to be specific. When I was about fourteen, I saved up to buy myself a pair of Rollerblade and clung to them just like Tootie on Facts of Life.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue May 10, 2011 1:58 am

Chris wrote:Rollerskating is another one; rollerblading, to be specific. When I was about fourteen, I saved up to buy myself a pair of Rollerblade and clung to them just like Tootie on Facts of Life.

laughing And to think, they came up with that to cover up the fact she was so short because she was only 10 at the time and supposed to be 12.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue May 10, 2011 10:11 am

I used to love going to the record and video stores but I rarely do now. Today I can't find them really.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 10, 2011 10:41 am

I used to go out to clubs more and I used to spin records and make my own DJ mixes. I also used to collect music and movies more than I do now.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Can't really think of one. I don't go out to clubs as much as I used to, but I will hit one up every now and then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:28 am