CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
stavdash
CatEyes10736
RedBedroom
Chris
10 posters

Where do you refuse to shop at again?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Where do you refuse to shop at again? Empty Where do you refuse to shop at again?

Post by Chris Tue May 11, 2010 12:11 am

What stores gave you such lousy customer service, or just have shitty service in general, that you refuse to bother with them again?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Where do you refuse to shop at again? Empty Re: Where do you refuse to shop at again?

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 11, 2010 12:25 am

I know this is a chain, but not sure how many states they are in...but Harbor Freight Tools is my #1 on "worst list".

They treated me so awful I refused to ever buy there again. Then one day, I got a coupon for free screw driver set, and thought of going there just for that, since it is near, and would make a little extra Christmas gift for a man on my list.

But my friend stopped by just before I was about to head out for errands that day, with a horror story from there, so I decided then and there to never go back.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Where do you refuse to shop at again? Empty Re: Where do you refuse to shop at again?

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue May 11, 2010 12:33 am

Best Buy for me. Why they're this billion dollar company I have no idea. Every time I go to a Best Buy (ANY Best Buy) the service is terrible. I stand there waiting forever for one of those annoying blue shirts to come and help and when they do finally show up, it's like they either try and rush the sale, don't know that much about the product or just have a lousy attitude. It's too bad that Circuit City went under because they were so much better.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Tue May 11, 2010 7:35 am

Office Depot stinks and FedEx is a nightmare. Now that I think about it, Sears ain't that great either.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 11, 2010 10:52 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:Best Buy for me. Why they're this billion dollar company I have no idea. Every time I go to a Best Buy (ANY Best Buy) the service is terrible. I stand there waiting forever for one of those annoying blue shirts to come and help and when they do finally show up, it's like they either try and rush the sale, don't know that much about the product or just have a lousy attitude. It's too bad that Circuit City went under because they were so much better.

I wholeheartedly agree. And what I don't understand is how CC went under when they were actually CHEAPER than Best Buy. I almost cursed the one in the yellow shirt who is supposed to greet you at Best Buy out. But in any case, I've gotten bad customer service from a few places, but it's just the actual person who is working there.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:Best Buy for me. Why they're this billion dollar company I have no idea. Every time I go to a Best Buy (ANY Best Buy) the service is terrible. I stand there waiting forever for one of those annoying blue shirts to come and help and when they do finally show up, it's like they either try and rush the sale, don't know that much about the product or just have a lousy attitude. It's too bad that Circuit City went under because they were so much better.

I agree about Circuit City they were much better than Best Buy as far as customer service and knowledge of the electronics in the store. Circuit City prices were better too.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Wed May 12, 2010 1:33 am

I agree with Cateyes about Circuit City. It was set up like a department store for electronics. Much more organized and less cluttered/congested than Best Buy.
    Rule Breaker
    Rule Breaker
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Rule Breaker Fri May 21, 2010 1:08 am

A few years ago I had an experience with Time Warner Cable. They didn’t offer HDTV service in my area. I called the cable company and told the CSR that I had an HDTV for over two years and this comapany offered no HD service in my area. I asked if they had any plans to make HD available in my area and they said no. I asked, “Can you give me any reason why I should keep my service with your company?” The CSR at the cable company told me to get satallite TV service. I did.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Pizza Hut. Love their pizza, but their hospitality stinks. I once went there with my girl, and we sat there waiting for someone to come serve us for about twenty minutes. I'll order take out, but won't ever sit down and eat there again.
    burned this disco out
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by burned this disco out Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Hollister. It's so dark and warm in there, and the music is so overpowering -- it's off-putting. And the worst part is, it's such an odd and foggy experience that you come home, look at what you bought, and wonder why the hell you thought you liked it in the store. =|

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:43 am