In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?

Go down 
+4
CeCe
Chris
Shale
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? Empty
PostSubject: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:20 am

Do you get quiet when in a fight, or do you scream and yell?

I used to be the scream and shout person. Now, I just go quiet. And right now, I am so sad that neither method seems to work anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:27 am

I would get quite vocal and loud, up until I stormed out and slammed the door. Oh, when I had a car I would peel rubber leaving too. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:43 am

I used to be the same way, less the peeled rubber...

Seems these days, the quiet method isn't working well for me either, as now it is him that leaves in a huff. I thought we aged out of that...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:24 am

My voice tends to be calm, very firm and slightly patronizing; which drives her crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:31 am

Chris, I did patronizing this evening, and it blew right up on me...
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:28 am

It depends on the problem. On political & social issues we disagree on almost everything. Disagree may be a mild way to put it. But sometimes you do have to just say "we're not having this argument."
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:12 am

I don't like to scream and yell, so I usually don't. I just try to find the words that will end the conversation and tell them if they have any more bitching to do then direct it at the floor cause I'm not arguing or listening.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:22 am

In relationships, I'm a huge screamer/yeller, and I must say it's attractive when men are the same way. If I bottled the anger and hurt up, I'd be on the six o'clock news in a mugshot.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:18 pm

I'll raise my voice, but it stops short at screaming and yelling. I'm never quiet though....unless I decide I don't want to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:59 pm

We've been known to raise our voices but nothing the neighbors needed to call the police about. LOL - one thing I've never done is get so angry I punched something. Like one of my friends. Years ago he got so angry with his wife that he punched the refrigerator. Caught it on the edge (where it's strongest). Not strong enough not to dent but strong enough to break his hand. We had a lot of fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?   In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal? Empty

Back to top Go down

In an argument with your significant other, do you stay mum, or get vocal?
Page 1 of 1