Do you think Clint will die? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think Clint will die?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you think Clint will die? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Clint will die?   Do you think Clint will die? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:15 am

I see two possible scenarios for Clint:

a) His character dies, as sort of an homage to Clint Ritchie's passing.
b) He reunites with Viki, and they remarry as part of the series finale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Clint will die?   Do you think Clint will die? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:44 am

You haven't seen the big new spoilers/spumors have you? Unfortunately, Clint may not be the one we have to worry about. I'd actually prefer Clint dying and getting a chance to redeem himself. Alas, we seem to be throwing another character under the bus in order to save him. The only thing keeping me from believing that they ARE doing this is the lack of official word that the other actor is leaving the show.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Clint will die?   Do you think Clint will die? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:54 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
You haven't seen the big new spoilers/spumors have you? Unfortunately, Clint may not be the one we have to worry about. I'd actually prefer Clint dying and getting a chance to redeem himself. Alas, we seem to be throwing another character under the bus in order to save him. The only thing keeping me from believing that they ARE doing this is the lack of official word that the other actor is leaving the show.

Is it the rumor I posted above?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Clint will die?   Do you think Clint will die? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:02 am

^^^^Yeah that's it. Problem is that "close" to braindead isn't good enough for me and without confirmation that EA is out, something doesn't feel right.

Raven's saying that Matthew will die unless they've tweaked things. (How conveniently worded) But she was also chanting before how the child death is the result of the bullying story, and everything I see points to Nate "killing" Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Clint will die?   Do you think Clint will die? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:55 am

Clint receiving Matthew's heart kinda puts a damper on his redemption. Sure he'll be all remorseful and sorry for the evil he's done this past year, but the audience won't ever see past Matthew having to die so that evil old Clint gets to live.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Clint will die?   Do you think Clint will die? EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:32 pm

ITA with you, Kral, though Matthew is pretty cold-0hearted himself. Mini-Clint dying so Clint Sr. can live - might hate Matthew but having one bad character die to save another bad character?

Well... problem is, I don't like either character so it's going to fall flat for me, though it wont' be nearly as bad as the travesty of a cancer storyline with Gex and Shane. I've only watched one other storyline that left me as annoyed and disengaged by the end and that was GH's mock cure of breast caner when magic snot and fantasy dreams cured Em's cancer. GH's storyline was REALLY insulting and offensive but Shane's was just pathetic and lame.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Clint will die?   Do you think Clint will die? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Clint will die?
Page 1 of 1