CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
DanaShelbyChancey
RobbieFTW
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Chris
9 posters

Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie? Empty Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie?

Post by Chris Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 am

Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie? Vampires_vs_zombies

Which would you rather be:
    a vampire or a zombie?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie? Empty Re: Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie?

Post by CeCe Thu May 12, 2011 8:17 am

As much as I love zombies. Vampire all the way.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie? Empty Re: Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie?

Post by Alan Smithee Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 am

Well, if you can believe the hype, vampire
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu May 12, 2011 9:25 am

Vampires are way cooler and scream sex! Zoombies are all ugly and rotted and moldy.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Thu May 12, 2011 9:47 am

Oh for me there is no question. Vampire. Even though it might be difficult to find blood. The books I read all have different rules to being a vampire. I would go with the fake blood ones.

I would love the enhanced hearing and taste and sight that comes with being a vampire. Having music sounding so good!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 am

Vampire all the way.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu May 12, 2011 10:51 am

RobbieFTW wrote:Vampires are way cooler and scream sex! Zoombies are all ugly and rotted and moldy.

ha HA! co-signs
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu May 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Vampires...not a lot of people know this but vampires do NOT have to drink blood, they CAN eat food, though what qualifies as food for a vampire I don't know, but vampires are only supposed to resort to drinking blood when no food is available...although, they can't drink whiskey, and they can't drink wine, but oddly enough I never heard that they can't drink beer or vodka.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu May 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Supernova wrote:Vampires...not a lot of people know this but vampires do NOT have to drink blood, they CAN eat food, though what qualifies as food for a vampire I don't know, but vampires are only supposed to resort to drinking blood when no food is available...although, they can't drink whiskey, and they can't drink wine, but oddly enough I never heard that they can't drink beer or vodka.

I thought blood supposedly gave vampires the sustenance to be exceedingly powerful.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Chris wrote:
    Supernova wrote:Vampires...not a lot of people know this but vampires do NOT have to drink blood, they CAN eat food, though what qualifies as food for a vampire I don't know, but vampires are only supposed to resort to drinking blood when no food is available...although, they can't drink whiskey, and they can't drink wine, but oddly enough I never heard that they can't drink beer or vodka.

I thought blood supposedly gave vampires the sustenance to be exceedingly powerful.

Since Anne Rice's Vampires came into existence the whole Vampire Lore has changed. Some now walk in the daylight and they can drink liquor but from every Vampire movie and TV show I have seen they can't eat food. In Fright Night Chis Sarandon did eat an apple. Blood is their main sustenance and now they even get it from blood banks rather then kill for it. Vampire Diaries is a good source of info for the modern Vampire and Werewolf.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu May 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Vamptress

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:52 pm