What lured you to start watching OLTL? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What lured you to start watching OLTL?

Go down 
+2
Kral
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What lured you to start watching OLTL? Empty
PostSubject: What lured you to start watching OLTL?   What lured you to start watching OLTL? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:24 am

What made you start watching OLTL and what was the major storyline happening at the time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: What lured you to start watching OLTL?   What lured you to start watching OLTL? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:45 pm

When I was a little girl, a friend of mine was HEAVY into it w/her mother. Every day during that summer when I'd go over to her house to play, she'd drop everything to go watch OLTL with her mom. I'd meanwhile just sit annoyed watching and waiting for it to be over so we could go back to what we were doing. Well after a while, I slowly started getting into it. My first story was when Gabrielle switched Brenda and Michael Grande's babies.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What lured you to start watching OLTL?   What lured you to start watching OLTL? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:02 pm

When I was a HS sophomore, I worked as an student assistant in the main office during my last period. One of the secretaries was big on OLTL and would watch on a portable TV. It was through her that I started noticing the show. This was around the time of Todd's introduction and the whole thing with Marty. Also happening at the time was that whole ugly blow up with Dorian, Viki and Sloan over Victor's death and the book Sloan wrote accusing her of killing him. School got out at 2:25 everyday, but I'd wind up staying until after the show went off. lol The secretary used to worry about me missing my bus, but another one came at 3:05, so I'd bolt out of there at 2:55. lol

By the summer, I was hooked. That summer my family went on a week long cruise. But everyday at 2:00, I made my way back to the cabin to watch OLTL.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: What lured you to start watching OLTL?   What lured you to start watching OLTL? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:34 am

Started watching with my mother and grandmother when I was about four or five years old. The first s/l that I remember was Dorian/Victor/Tony. Dorian resented the hell out of Tony's being there and doing all that she could to stop him and Victor from bonding.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What lured you to start watching OLTL?   What lured you to start watching OLTL? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:39 am

I was a little boy when I started watching, I am not too sure of the exact storyline that was going on but remember the storyline about Bo making a movie called Blood Moon, I saw the baby switch with Katrina and Jenny's babies. I know that Dorian killed Victor lord so but I don't know the sequences of these storylines, these are the ones that come to mind. I also remember Karen Wolek being a prostitute.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: What lured you to start watching OLTL?   What lured you to start watching OLTL? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:57 pm

I started watching in 1992 when I was home sick from school. Was flipping channels early in the morning and saw commercial promos for Megan's death story that was happening that same week. Don't know why, but for some reason it interested me. I tuned in and the rest in history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What lured you to start watching OLTL?   What lured you to start watching OLTL? Empty

Back to top Go down

What lured you to start watching OLTL?
Page 1 of 1