When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?

Go down 
+5
Shale
Chris
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Supernova
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? Empty
PostSubject: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:45 am

I would never have thought about this, I always figured everybody DID turn on the lights, only makes sense to me. But last year I read Lucille Ball's biography, Lucy in the Afternoon, and it said when she had her stroke, she got up in the night, went in the bathroom, and was sitting on the toilet when all of a sudden she felt a heavy weight fall in her lap and when she felt it she realized it was her arm. And the only thing I can figure is she must not have had the light on or she would've seen it was her arm.

But that would also make sense for all the jokes about men leaving the seat up and women fall in because every time I hear that I'm thinking 'don't you look?' and the only way that makes sense would be if they were in the dark and didn't bother looking.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:26 am

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:41 am

There are no windows in the bathroom I use so it's just about pitch black. I have good aim but I need to see the target.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:27 am

Good question Supernova.

Almost never. I'm so used to the way my house is shaped that I don't need light to walk to the bathroom. Turning on a light would probably divert my attention from immediately going back to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:37 am

Turning a light on would wake me up. With my eyes adjusted to the darkness, there is enuf ambient light from LED and outside the window in the B/R to see by. (I live alone - my toilet seat stays up).
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:04 am

Yes I have to make sure I hit the target.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:41 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Yes I have to make sure I hit the target.

laughing Too bad my father never adopted that philosophy.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Always.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:20 am

CeCe wrote:
Always.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:49 pm

There's night light in my bathroom, I can just follow its trail. Don't need to turn on a lot of lights to go piss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?   When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light? Empty

Back to top Go down

When you get out of bed in the night to go to the bathroom, do you turn on the light?
Page 1 of 1