CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Supernova
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Shale
Chris
10 posters

Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children? Empty Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children?

Post by Chris Sun May 15, 2011 7:55 am

What do you think about Neo-Nazi's raising children (and indoctrinating them with those believes?)
    Should an active member of a Neo-Nazi or White Supremest group have custody of their children, particularly if they are involving them in their organizations activities?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children? Empty Re: Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children?

Post by Shale Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 am

If it is legal then there is nothing no one can do about it.

Catholics, Muslims, and Baptists get to fill their kids heads full of shit.

In fact, Neo-Nazis and KKK are usually Christians first.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children? Empty Re: Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun May 15, 2011 9:37 am

No. It's one of the unfortunate prices we pay to live in a "free" and "open" society. However, the actions resulting from those beliefs should result in loss of custody. Absofuckinglutely.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun May 15, 2011 8:01 pm

It's not illegal to hate. As much as I really dislike the idea of kids growing up in that kind of atmosphere, there's not really anything we can do about it. Like Shale said, a lot of groups get their shot at filling their kids heads with shit. If they're involving them in illegal acts that's different. But if it's just spewing the crazy all we can do is hope the kids will have enough sense to reject it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm

There's a 10 year old boy in the news for killing his neo-nazi father. Child services had been watching him for about 8 years, so you really gotta wonder what the hell they were waiting for.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes, I do. America's not a free country anyway. I have no idea why anybody would be under that impression.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun May 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Teaching Traditional Family Values.

Should a Neo-Nazi have custody of their children? Tumblr_kwn0n2ibGx1qza5oi
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun May 15, 2011 9:14 pm

If we take kids away from people whose beliefs we don't like, we'll just end up with a lot of chaos.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

I guess so. I've seen plenty of hate towards Muslims and Christians and no one is taking away their children. If Neo Nazi's start loosing their children, atheists who teach their children to hate Christians and Muslims should also loose their children.

There's plenty of hate going around towards many groups, including Baptists, Muslims and Catholics. I see far more hatred going towards Christians and Muslims than what I see coming from them, with the exception of one particular church, though I'm not taking the Middle East into account.

I grew up with lots of Baptist friends and none of them spouted off the hatred that a few select churches are. In fact, where I grew up, the only group that was spouting off hatred was the First Nations (Indians or aboriginals)towards the whites. Most churches and mosques and temples where I live would be appalled to hear such hatred being spouted from their pulpits, though I've noticed that hating Christians certainly is acceptable.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon May 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Much as I deplore them for their skewed beliefs and as despicable as it that they pass that filth onto their kids, I can't say they should have their kids removed from their custody JUST BECAUSE. However I'm 100% for these people being investigated like hawks and having their kids taken at the first illegal thing they do, no matter how minor.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Jason B. wrote:Much as I deplore them for their skewed beliefs and as despicable as it that they pass that filth onto their kids, I can't say they should have their kids removed from their custody JUST BECAUSE. However I'm 100% for these people being investigated like hawks and having their kids taken at the first illegal thing they do, no matter how minor.

co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:03 pm