CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Alan Smithee
GrayWolf
Shale
JM130ELM
CeCe
Chris
10 posters

Does making love on the rooftop, in the rain sound like fun?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Does making love on the rooftop, in the rain sound like fun? Empty Does making love on the rooftop, in the rain sound like fun?

Post by Chris Mon May 16, 2011 8:17 am

TV and film paint making love on rooftops and in the rain out to be romantic, but is it really? Rolling around on a roof where pigeons shit, in the pouring rain with mud, etc., etc. What do you think? Is this something that would appeal to you?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Does making love on the rooftop, in the rain sound like fun? Empty Re: Does making love on the rooftop, in the rain sound like fun?

Post by CeCe Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 am

I was gonna say yes, but if you're gonna put it like that.... ROFLMAO!
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Does making love on the rooftop, in the rain sound like fun? Empty Re: Does making love on the rooftop, in the rain sound like fun?

Post by JM130ELM Mon May 16, 2011 9:50 am

I had sex in the rain once. It was distracting and uncomfortable with the rain pouring on my face and getting all in my eye. Not something I would elect to try again.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon May 16, 2011 9:57 am

Never had it raining on my when doing it outside, but I doubt it would stop me in a moment of passion.

Depending on the sexual frenzy, making love anywhere can be fun. I have done it on the ground, on a levee in Plaquemine Parish (New Orleans) with mosquitos biting my butt. Have done it on the ground on top of a trench coat with my girl's cat sitting on my legs digging its claws into me.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Mon May 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Not on a rooftop but I would def do it in the rain.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon May 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Chris...I really wish you would give me some privacy!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon May 16, 2011 2:11 pm

big grin The only time I ever did it outside was in a pool so being wet felt pretty good. I think the ship has sailed for me on a roof, in or out of the rain.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Truthfully... no it doesn't sound like fun. Rain seems cold and clammy and would be a mood-wrecker rather than a turn on.

Years ago there was a discussion here in work about how hot it is to have sex in an elevator. All the women but me had big grins on their faces remembering their big moments.

Have you ever seen the floors in elevators? The walls don't look that inviting either! Now there are cameras, but that would be a plus, for some!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon May 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Well only if I had a plastic cover or something to lie on since mentioning the pigeon droppings that thought is kind of gross but I would do it anywhere else in the rain.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon May 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Since I am not even that big on shower sex, I would have to say no to the rain sex, rooftop or elsewhere. Add bird shit, and I am totally out.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Well, sex in the shower I liked so I don't think being in the rain would bother me. I might pass on the roof though. Unless it's at the Empire State Building or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:24 pm