CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
MandyPerfumeGirl
CeCe
Supernova
Alan Smithee
Chris
9 posters

Implants

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Implants Empty Implants

Post by Chris Mon May 16, 2011 1:37 pm

My last thread about the women with the huge implant prompted me to ask this:

What do you think of implants (for vanity?) Breast implants, butt implants, penile implants, calf implants, etc., etc.

Is this something you find attractive, or does it turn you off?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Implants Empty Re: Implants

Post by Alan Smithee Mon May 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I think any cosmetic surgery is a waste of money unless it's to correct something like a cleft palette. To each their own as long as I'm not paying for it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon May 16, 2011 1:50 pm

I've never had the problem of being too small, so maybe I'm biased, but I'm severely turned off by the whole idea. Having your body cut open and foreign pieces of silicone stuffed in to feel better about yourself? And what if they get infected? And women who get breast implants say they want a bigger cup size, that it'll make them feel better, it'll do wonders for their self esteem, but there was a study a while back finding a lot of women who got implants later committed suicide, so I guess the magical implants didn't do their job if they offed themselves anyway after looking so much better.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon May 16, 2011 1:55 pm

alan smithee wrote:I think any cosmetic surgery is a waste of money unless it's to correct something like a cleft palette. To each their own as long as I'm not paying for it.

co-signs Having it to correct a serious physical issue is different. It's their money but I've never seen anything that impressed me. Most of the time people look ridiculous.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Mon May 16, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm not against implants or cosmetic surgery. Sometimes these procedures genuinely make people feel better about themselves, and I think in that regard, cosmetic surgery/implants can be a positive experience.

As for me though, I couldn't get anything like that done. Hell, I can't even wax my eyebrows for fear of what I'll look like. But surgery is just way too drastic for me. I'll stick to my A-cup and my cellulite, thank you very much.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Mon May 16, 2011 3:20 pm

I think anyone who wants to do something within reason can go ahead. It is a free country. A 'C' cup is reasonable, a quadruple 'Z', or something like that woman, is not.

I have absolutely no desire to do anything to myself. Not even botox. I don't think I need to yet, I am holding up well for my age, which is 55. I have a good neck. No crepey skin, no bags, wrinkles, no double chin. I am lucky.

I don't think people look bad just because they are getting older, or have a larger nose, or some extra pounds. It makes for diversity.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by rienpoet Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

I think all the lines that we have on our body represent our life, our history that we have written. Why would somebody want to erase their own history is a mystery to me.

There are cases, of course when plastic surgeries are necessary, like burnt victims, or traffic accident victims.

The rest, well, they'd better put some money away to buy self-confidence, cause that's what they need!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Work with what you have. I'm not in favor of putting foreign material in my body.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Chris wrote:My last thread about the women with the huge implant prompted me to ask this:

What do you think of implants (for vanity?) Breast implants, butt implants, penile implants, calf implants, etc., etc.

Is this something you find attractive, or does it turn you off?

So long as it doesn't look so obvious to the point where people can point and laugh, then I don't care. Do guys really get penile implants? deranged I thought that was just something that gets tossed around but rarely done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:06 pm