Do you like Houses or Apartments better? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like Houses or Apartments better?

Go down 
+7
Shale
RedBedroom
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
CeCe
Wadsworth
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

Do you like Houses or Apartments better? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Fine with an apartment or is the goal to have a house?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:39 pm

They both have their advantages & disadvantages. I like the privacy of a house but the worry free perks of an apartment. So I could be happy either way.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Wadsworth wrote:

I live in an apartment and am fine there for now, but yes I would like a house some day - hopefully in the nearer future. It's 50% of the reason why I go to work, so I can save up and have a bigger place the next time I move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:
Wadsworth wrote:

I live in an apartment and am fine there for now, but yes I would like a house some day - hopefully in the nearer future. It's 50% of the reason why I go to work, so I can save up and have a bigger place the next time I move.

Ditto. I already have a few dollars saved solely for the purpose of buying a house someday. Granted, home ownership is a big responsibility and the market nowadays sucks, but it is the ultimate American Dream.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm

My wife and I looked into home ownership when we got married but it just never happened. We both grew up in houses but apparently it wasn't a "dream" for either of us. At this stage of our lives it ain't gonna happen unless the right 6 numbers come up.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:30 pm

I actually have bad dreams a few times a year about having to move back to an apartment. I really don't enjoy apt. life. I do lease a home, but I love my own yard and garage, and all that stuff too much to ever go back to apt. life without having to.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:26 am

Except for having to put up with noise that comes thru the wall, I prefer my apartment, which is a one-room efficiency. IDK what I'd do with another room except store my two bikes in there. I like having everything right here and very little floor space to vacuum.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:38 am

I lived in two apartments before I finally got my house, and they were okay, but at times apartment living was claustrophobic for me. Didn't care for using the complex's washing machine/dryer. It also seems like a lot of complexes have a certain 'stench.' The goal for me was always to get a house someday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:39 pm

I definitely prefer houses....but sometimes a house ain't practical, so we have apts.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

I definetly like a house better but it comes with a big responsibility. It would be much easier to have a condo and let someone else do the work for you.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:27 pm

A house is more responsibility, but it's more of an accomplishment and sense of pride and ownership. I have lived in apartments before and I never felt like it was truly mine (because it wasn't.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Houses or Apartments better?   Do you like Houses or Apartments better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like Houses or Apartments better?
Page 1 of 1